Maid2Clean

Maid2Clean Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working for Miad2clean, because they were fair, quick finding you job understanding and flexible, you were rewarded for your work from satisfied client
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
sometimes difficult clients
I actually cant fault anything about the job at all. I loved every second of it and getting to know new people. Going to work every day was very enjoyable and was something I looked forward to.
Pros
Friendly clients
Cons
I used to work for Maid2Clean a few years back where I took on lots of work, was always flexible and always reliable. I built up a 5 star review base.I tried to go back to this company this year, at first she was happy to take me back on until I said I wouldn't be able to do school holidays. This was never a problem before but all of a sudden apparently it was as "people (clients) don't like it". Well from my experience most people once you build up rapport with them are flexible to this. Well cheers then, after everything I did for the company for years!. Took another job with another cleaning company in Bristol that pays better and are happy to make allowances for working mum's and school holidays. Maid2Clean seem to have forgotten they're supposed to be flexible as you are SELF EMPLOYED after all.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Not happy to take you on if you can't work school holidays
You are your own boss, work your own hours and can have as many clients as you want. The best thing I found was having regular clients and one off clients here and there
Pros
Create your own hours
Cons
Pay is not the greatest
Hello I am a experienced Housekeeper and I know a lot about the business from my past work. I recently applied to work for Maid2Clean and I found them very unprofessional right from the start. First of all the lady who interviewed me over the phone was all the time getting me confused with other applicants and asking me to send her my ID several times. She didn’t have very good computer skills. I was asked to take a photo outside my home and show my passport to her to prove who I was. I found that strange. After the recruitment process I waited a month till I got one small job and I was constantly calling them asking if they have anything coming up. I asked if I could work in other areas that were near me but they only let me cover just a few areas around where I lived. When I asked if I could cover N1 and N7 area they said a different management is in charge of that area so I can not. I just lived 10 minutes walk to Holloway Rd and I was not covering that area seemed to make no sense to me. Anyway when I finally got a small job which was 2.5 hours i went to the job only to discover I had to get a 3 bed flat cleaned with in that time. I did my best and cleaned quickly but thoroughly. I managed to get it done but I was completely exhausted and received £25 for such hard work which was not enough in my opinion. I believe this company does not do an estimate of the job before sending a cleaner to it. They should go look at the job first to estimate how long it will take to clean as usually the first clean takes longer because there is a lot of build up at the beginning from not - more...
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough work and very unprofessional
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Unprofessional and stressful
Good place to work. Some time lots of work and some bad days. You can choose your own client area time and date to work. Had bad experience where customers made stupid reason and didn't pay me after so much hard work I have done
Pros
You are your own boss. Chose own time, day and area. and
Cons
Sometime no work and weird customer who make some own excuse and don't pay after so much hard work.
Not enough work and they don't tell you when you haven't got work anymore. They loose contact with you They don't tell you when they sack you They just leave you thinking your waiting for another client I've waited 2 years now
I worked for them about 3 months.Had very happy customers and when I told them I am leaving they started to call me numerous times.When I called them they said I do not have access to my portal for a total different reason.Why would you call a cleaner back so much and insisting to talk to them if you think they are a bad cleaner. You job is not appreciated.Easy they remove you from the sistem
I enjoy going to my clients houses & making sure their house are clean for when they finish their jobs. Since working it has built my confidence up & clients are always happy. It’s just like being at home doing your house work. Sometimes the clients might be home while you are there, but most of the time your on your own.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maid2Clean?
Ive worked for maid2clean for a couple if years now . All the clients that I've had are great. It's a great job to have to work around your family .
I have never had any problems working for Maid2Clean. Call center staff very helpful, efficient and friendly. Electronic booking system is easy to use, and the applications are all sent easily via an online program.
Very good easy money and very helpful to learn skills for the outside world. Easy and quick money. Enjoyed cleaning people’s houses and was very easy to find jobs within the app
I've worked for maid2clean for almost 4 yrs I'm still there , I dont plan on leaving any time soon. My clients are great I have a great relationship with them all.
The agency are not good at all job advert was completely inaccurate did not get the work told was available communication very poor. Pay very poor for what you did and travel. Only good thing was the clients I worked for directly and became friends with.
I really love working at Eco Cleaning! Management is really easy to talk to and understands the reality of working around a university timetable. My co-workers are easy going but also very hard working members of staff.
Working as a self employed cleaner with maid2clean has been a positive experience. The initial interview is in your own home; just a general chat and checks to see if you are suitable for the job. Then once you are a registered cleaner you can access the portal and view any work available (hours per week, client's preferred days & times and address postcode). It's first come first served so when you see a job you want you have to accept quite quickly. Then maid2clean give you a call to arrange a client interview. The whole process works well and runs smoothly. Thankfully all of my clients have been really lovely and I've really enjoyed getting to know them and helping out. The pay is fairly good for my area. The company have also been very helpful to sort out any issues and they manage to keep in touch without constantly hassling you. Once you have enough work you set your status to "full" on the app and then they don't bother you apart from to check details are up-to-date. Obviously as this is a self employed role you don't get any holiday pay or other benefits but you are essentially free to manage your own workload and schedule. If you are away the agency can arrange a cover but in my experience most clients would rather just wait for my return. My only gripe with this way of working is that a client can ditch you at any moment and for any reason, and I have had clients asking to skip weeks here and there so you don't get paid. Also it's pot luck whether work you want is available. I had to wait a few weeks once I was registered before a suitable job became available - more...
Pros
Good pay, flexible, agency very helpful
Cons
No job security
Helpfull consistant , understand your ability,nothing is too much trouble , round the clock head office advice available . Your portal is accurate always up too date no issues with error or accuracy. Your updated precisely too know what when and where your going prior too commitment with no obligations too feel under pressure . You work at ur ability , it’s great company with great knowledge
Easy to access the app and find work, one off jobs available as well as regular cleans, good hourly rate of pay. Easy to speak to them when needed, really good company to work for.
Maid2clean have given me the freedom to work where and when I want to. I travel to multiple clients a week and do regular cleaning jobs for each of them. My clients vary in age and I've built a really great relationship with them Thank you for giving me the oppourtunity to work with you! I have recommended you to a few of my friends looking for work
I’ve always enjoyed cleaning, tidying and organising for myself. Now, through this company, I am able to help others who just need that extra hand to feel at home, in their home. During my time, as an employee, I have gained new skills and experiences. The hours are flexible enough to work around. Manager is always available to speak with on a daily basis. I would say the hardest part, for me, is the first job for any new clients because you’re only just getting used to them and their home but sometimes they’re not happy & the first job, could be your last. I believe, we, as a company, provide a welcoming service for all.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Travelling
  1. Employee reviews