Maid2Clean

Maid2Clean Employee Reviews

United Kingdom113 reviews

clientappchooselovelycleaningcleaninterviewfit

Chose your own hours

Found the head office to be very approachable, supportive and flexible. I was never forced to take on more work than I wanted. You can control your own work schedule, but initially having enough hours build up is slow.

Poor

Not enough work in area.Clients did not have cleaning products or cloths so had to take my own.The only time the company called was to offer any new jobs not much comunicate between the company and workers

Insights into Maid2Clean

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment

Dont work for them

Dont work with this company if you get a complaint maid2clean on clients side not yours its unfair we bring in the money for them too pay the call centre girls

Good work life balance

Nice to pick your own hours but can not be certain there will be work in your area regardless of what they tell you. Plus it is self employed so if a client cancels no pay. Was told 2 weeks notice to quit yet they cancelled all my clients the day I gave my notice so lost out on 2 weeks wages

Pros

Pick your own hours

Cons

Everything else

It was ok

Nor many clients in my area, it was a log in to see if there were any cleans free to do that week and depending how many cleaners u had in your area to whatvjob u got

Good place to work salary needs be abit higher

Absolutely fab place to work to fit around your family and commitmentsAll my clients where easy to deal with and the franchise was excellent finding me. Lots. Of workYou do have to do alot of hard work for. Most clients as there is a ticklist which can't always be done especially on 2 hour cleansAlso no petrol paid so you loose some. Of. Your earnings which could be abit higher to cover costsOverall tho not bad place at all to earn abit of extra

Not much work around

A lot of clients don’t provide you with the proper equipment or cleaning materials needed to do do a decent job. I’m very particular so take my own cloths and some of my own cleaning products which I know work best. If the clients are happy for you to use them. However this comes out of your own money. Maid2Clean constantly ring you to carry out “client checks”. They have also rung my clients to ask why they aren’t paying cash even when one is disabled and can’t get out!

Pros

Work as many or as little hours as you want.

Cons

Irritating phone calls from Maid2Clean

Enjoyable position

Able to work as many or as little hours as you like, great online portal to access new clients & easy to use. Good communication regarding interviews to meet clients.

Pros

Can choose which jobs which suitable to you

Cons

N/a

Good work place

Good place to work at however they offer jobs and when it comes to it there ain’t enough hours for everybody. Clients are also shocked when they know it’s cash only.

Flexible

A flexible place to work as you get offered lots of clients but you can stop accepting more when you have enough. You work out with the client what hours will suit you both. My clients were very pleasant.

Pros

No weekends, flexible, nice clients.

Cons

The rate of pay could be a bit more.

Always lots of work available

I have worked for Maid 2 Clean on and off for 2 years. I enjoy the freedom of lone working and the flexibility of choosing my own clients and the flexibility of the job.I also love that I am paid after each clean.Cleaning is hard work but definitely rewarding and satisfying if you enjoy cleaning. It's also ideal if you only want very part-time hours.

Pros

Very Flexible and always lots of work available

Cons

The pay isn't high enough

Good company

You choose your own clients. You tend to meet most of the clients beforehand to make sure you’d actually like to work with them so that you’re not working with someone you may potentially not work well with.

Easy going place to work.

Easy going company, flexible hours. Downside is not having set amount of hours so more of a 2nd income than main job.Paid per interview rather than per hour. Mileage can be claimed back.

Pros

Flexible hours Good rate of pay

Cons

Not knowing how many hours you will have each week

Enjoying maid2clean

I have worked for maid2clean twice now. I returned because they have recently increased the wage. Its a stress free job and I can pick my own hours to fit in around school times. The team in the office have always been very friendly and helpful to me. I would highly recommend.

Pros

Pick your own hours. Good wage.

Cons

I don't recommend this company to customers or those seeking self-employed work

This franchise covered Winchester, Romsey & Alton areas. I found them to be rude to staff & dishonest. They placed jobs on your portal you hadn't agreed to & ignored your text communication. They're oppose to have a liability cover. But will try & make staff pay out instead. They pay you less than others & charge clients more money.

Pros

The clients pay you the agreed amount

Cons

A high turnover of staff Not guarantee work

Waste of time

Offer you a job but don’t have any work to offer. Took around 3 weeks to secure 2 hours a week. Waste of time better off cutting out the middleman and find clients yourself

Cons

Stressful treated unfairly by clientsPoor customer service

Absolutely awful working hours expected to drop everything to attend a cleaning job given very little time frame and even sent to a job where the client refused to accept they had booked a job total waste of time the people that answer the phones are absolutely useless totally unhelpful and inconsiderate to problems with clients Very poor communication with cleaners and clients

Pros

Regular work

Cons

Unsuitable hours, Travel time not considered, Rude clients, Complaints not being looked into, Company stop giving work if you get a bad rating

Excellent company to work for

Best career move I have ever made.You’re in control of your own schedule and clients. The app you get to organise everything from your client list, calendar and income. The office is like having your own secretary on call.Again, the best move I have ever made.This job was recommended to me and my sister by my cousin, and I have recommended it to my friend.

Pros

Works well around family life

Cons

Building your client list can take time. But if you’re not in a rush, then it’s not a con

Flexible

Love that I can work when I want around my other commitments and take holidays when I want. Lots of work for cleaners and very flexible hours. I’ll probably be working for Maid2clean forever.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Not enough interviewing to do

Not enough hours

A good job if you manage to get enough hours in your area unfortunatley there was only 2hours a fortnight available near me.Didnt seem very professional the 'interview process' nobody ever got back to you if you had an issue

Pros

Self employed you pick what job you want

Cons

Not enough work local

Poor communication with its cleaners.

Multiple times I turned up at my clients house to find they were either not in or they told me they had cancelled my clean with the company.In all instances Maid2clean insisted they had messaged me of the cancellation, but I never received anything.What is also hilarious is each time It was showing on my portal I had a clean that day and even after I rang Maid2clean and they told me that I should already be there cleaning... However, after checking again they then tell me it was cancelled. (In one instance the week before)They probably have two systems. One for clients and one for cleaners. They update the one system and not the other. It needs integrating. Unfortunately not great for cleaners or clients.I quit.Also not enough work in my area. I was with them for 2 months and only worked for 4 hours.Poor pay if your a thorough cleaner, and put alot of effort in your clean.

Pros

Fit around you

Cons

Poor communication and pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maid2Clean. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement