Maid2Clean
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

Maid2Clean Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Always busy, if you like being kept busy then this is the place to work. Great shifts, the pay is really good and if your willing to work hard you will get a great hourly bonus. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful. We get treated to nights out for all the hard work we do, never had that anywhere else I have worked,free tea and coffee provided.

Pros

Bonuses, hours, treats

Don’t do it

Central office in Nuneaton is the worst place I’ve ever worked. It’s like a prison camp, being timed on toilet breaks, being told when to book your holiday, overloaded and pressure to do more work then is possible, then penalised if you make an error. Cameras set up everywhere, so the MD can spy when he goes in his long holidays, all decisions come from the MD so if you need to appeal anything, your appeal just goes to the MD, toxic environment with lovely but unhappy consultants. Having an attitude with clients and cleaners is encouraged, management speak to them like dirt getting in tit for tat back and forth arguments. The list is endless!

Pros

Cons

All of the above and then some

Official response from Maid2Clean

19 June 2019
Sorry to hear you couldn't cope with working here, yes there are security cameras, as there are in any business. I'm sorry you didn't mention the free tea, coffee, fruit, break room and frequently paid for nights out. Also you didn't mention that you can have over 50 days holiday a year, which you can book when you want provided other staff are in.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maid2Clean?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maid2Clean. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement