Maid2Clean
Happiness score is 65 out of 100

Maid2Clean

Maid2Clean Employee Review

Never actually got any work with them!

Despite being told there was lots of work, I'm guessing they say this just to recruit people as in actual fact, I've not had one job with them. Not impressed. Definitely don't approach them if you want consistent work and enough hours. I applied for a couple of jobs, but they just fell through, which I think often happens....

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Self Employed

All good, easy self employed role if you're willing to put in the time. Good to fit around school. You choose your clients and agree your work hours with them, within your local area or further if you want to travel.

Would not recommend

Good if jobs come available in your area they take you of their system if you don't do any of the jobs alot of the jobs are too far to travel if you don't drive its not worth doing cost more than your wage for travel expenses I would not recommend
Same role

Best company I have worked for

I love it the staff are always understanding if I am sick or need help with something. The clients I have are all lovely and wonderful people who love my work.

Pros

Someone can cover for me when I’m sick. My own hours and days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maid2Clean. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Maid2Clean with

Learn about Maid2Clean in popular locations

• Maid2Clean
  • Never actually got any work with them!