Maison Moti

Maison Moti Employee Reviews

Team working is great, residents are rewarding to work with but senior management are not supportive and apply pressure to staff when things go wrong.The pay is not in line with the level of personal risk taken when working with people with mental health diagnosis. Safety is not high on the priority list at all and it should be.
Pros
Flexible working, supportive middle management
Cons
Overnights, sleep nights inadequately paid, safety issues
Bully culture company. Manager was a racist. 3 months probation extended to 6. After probation, promised for pay rise by 50p but was added only 25p...
Pros
I really enjoy working for Maison Moti, the company has great values that are very clear from Management and are displayed in all staff who work here.
Pros
Very friendly enviroment
Cons
N/a
Can’t complain at all. They’ve got very good managers and great head office staff. They do not have personal care in their service so it’s a huge benefit. They support staff who want to achieve more and providing trainings. All was great.
Sorry, we had some trouble processing your request. Most of the time, this problem can be fixed by reloading the page. Click here to reload. If this problem persists, it may be because there's an issue with our site right now.
It was a pleasure working with the patients and the staff at Masion Moti. I was always hands on, and there were days where some were challenging more than others , but that comes with the job. I would highly recommend this job to anyone who fits this field of work and thinks that it’s for them.
Pros
Meeting people from all walks of life, challenging days and interesting set tasks.
Cons
None.
amazing service users who are recovering fro mental health issues. i enjoyed working at the company because the people i worked with were nice aswell as the service users. the hardest part was that it was lone working and long hours and also we were required to do sleep nights.
Pros
good service users
Cons
lone working, long hours
it was just average. Staff were okay. Did a lot of administrative work. Used the computers and updated information.written and sent emails. They gave a lot of work. As I was a volunteer I didn’t need to do all of it but I finished as much as I could.
Pros
Long lunch break.
Cons
Long distance to travel.
Loved working on the behalf of Maison Moti LTD, All staff are very kind and easy to get along with. Management runs the company smoothly, great place to work at!
The people are friendly from the office. Down to earth and helpful. They give a lot of work to do. You don't have to complete it you can hand it over to the line manager.
team work, facilities provided, work recognised and appreciated, volunteering hours award encouraged and recognised by councillor, limited daily benefits offered.
  1. Employee reviews