Manley Summers Limited

Manley Summers Limited Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews

Bus driver

Worked all over the country with the agency driving buses .cash handling, bus checking, paperwork,route training, dead running,customer service ,ticket machine training and operating,coach driving Derby to Gatwick .

Lovely place

Manley summers , agency is great with very competent professional staff who know how to listen and try to solve all our problems in the best way, a good example of agency work, personally I have always been impressed, negative part the agencies that do the CCS and FRS accounts very, very suspicions.

Insights into Manley Summers Limited

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Never paid

Wasn't paid by Manley summers although the company I worked for paid them. Impossible to contact and office staff ignoring my communication.Avoid avoid avoid

Great for making money

This is a great company for rewarding staff for the work they do. I earn about 50% more than non agency drivers and work less hours.The contract I'm currently working isn't fantastic but it's also not the worst place I've worked. Hours are a bit mental could be finished at 8pm and in at 5am next morning to finish at 1 and not be in till 1300 the following day.

Pros

Money, helpful supervisors, weekly pay

Cons

Sporadic shift pattern, not guaranteed work long term as it's agency/Contract work.

Fun Workplace

All the 6 years I spent with Manley Summers was an important opportunity, that helped me to build a huge experience in all field of training. Company has offered more support to learners, who were able to attend for extra sessions in order to prepare themselves for assessment.Tutors were motivated to attend Saturday and do their admin work. Management were very helpful, however a proper target wasn't set correctly.Training rooms are not well equipped, and the centre wasn't enough for the number of enrolled learners.

Pros

Use of centre every Saturday

Cons

Training rooms need more equipment.

great company

I have worked for Manley summers over 2 years now, and they always treated me professionally, gave me different work locations to choose from. I chose close to my family.. Great Company ..

Pros

Different job opportunities

Great service

Very professional staff. I was contacted on the next day after I applied for a job and started the employment within days after a couple of telephone calls. I would recommend Manley Summers to anyone I know.

Not fun place to work

I did a year with Manley summers, it was awful, to say the least, I was given false information about my payrise; lead to believe my position was in jeopardy at all times.

Horrible

Horrible company and placments, my mental health went seriously downhill because of this place, would not recommend for apprentichip at all and I didn't even receive my certificates

Bad company be careful

They promised 3months contract But on the 6week the gave all drivers 10hours notice to return the van. We have been waiting for payment since Xmas and today is the second week of the year and no payment yet.

Cons

The lie with all there teeth, Say they are not responsible for payments if their client don't pay them, be careful

Excellent agency.

Good management. Flexible. Easy going. They look after you when you need a day off. They have variety of work and if you give them enough notice they will they take care.

Not the best of place to work

management didn't seem to care much about staff and learners. Programme manager and Lead IV were a bit supportive. Generally, though I worked here on part-time basis and gave of my best, I didn't enjoy my time here.

Pros

Nice work colleagues

Cons

Disorganised

Manley Summers

This was something that I had to do and grew to love it, however, the CEO was difficult to get on with, sometimes. However, the Managing Director was wonderful and felt like family.

Pros

Very close to home

Cons

Redundant dress code

Progression

Brilliant director, available to talk whenever is needed and strong support system. The workplace culture is not the best, very hard to make work friends but the overall company is brilliant.

Manley Summers Agency for Haringey Council

ecruitment in construction, Horticulture, Health and Social Care, Childcare, Security, Business Admin PCV Driver and Engineers Employer Engagement; Job Brokerage Pre-and Post Employment mentoring and support quite good Pre-employment training of basics had been given.

fun at the work place

i did general garden maintenance.mowing, prouning,streming,edgecuting,etc,etc as a gardening assistant i just follow the instruction of th senior gardener, thats mines i work alway in a team . the hardest part of the job is do the litterpicking. the most enjoyable part is replanting

Pros

i get pay every week

Cons

the wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manley Summers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Manley Summers Limited with

Learn about Manley Summers Limited in popular locations

• Manley Summers Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?