Manpower
Happiness score is 62 out of 100

Manpower Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Being shouted at by a rotund woman of asian descent every time she gets her knickers in a twist is not what I would call good management. However it was probably in a mild joking manner so that makes it all okay I suppose.
Pros
Security
Cons
Slight friction with management
Manpower are a good company to work for pay was good and good comunication if you needed to speak to them. The job i had was with the royal mail cleaning warehouse toilets and office, working at purfleet, i was allocated 3 hours to clean the areas so it was nice stress free working experience. Lovely little job i only left there because i had another job offer closer to home.
Pros
just it was a pleasant stress free job and people were very friendly there and excellent pay!
Cons
just the travel to the site.
Official response from Manpower
7 April 2021
Hi, thank you for your review. It is gratifying to know that Manpower is providing an excellent service to its temporary workers.
Am wondering if the skinny catty blond thing still works in the oxford office. The one who told me to walk 10 miles to work if I had to each morning. She also told me I wasent exspirienced enough or good enough for any of the jobs they had.
Pros
Cons
Nasty recruitment agents.
the place I worked was a temp position I was given disgusting areas to clean the people didn't have any respect which added more stress to job management didn't have the guts to tell me job was endind they led me to believe there would be a job at end of it but did not keep there word
Official response from Manpower
28 August 2020
Hi there, thanks for sharing your candid feedback with us and I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience during your time with us here at Manpower. If you'd be happy to share your experience with us further, please get in contact via http://bit.ly/2KvLAnK so we can review this on your behalf.
I worked as a temp member for Manpower. The wage was weekly pay so was quite a good help in general. The company I was assigned to was great however certain people were not easy to get along with.
Pros
weekly payment
Cons
Certain staff
Manpower were absolutely fine to work for. There was no need to chase them for relative documentation as they would contact you either by phone or by email. They left you in the hands of the employer who contacted them and it was always an easy day.
Pros
Left to get on with it
Cons
Only contracted hours
Cleaning Cleaning Bad Never see them Traffic, bad cycling, walking, riding, driving, your long winded, time wasting inefficient and slow website. Pay.
Pros
pay
Cons
Traffic
I loved working for this company but when your wages are messed that is not good the staff are ok the hours are good but it's a shame they mess up up on the wages but the staff are helpful and friendly
Pros
getting to know the staff at where I work and meeting new people
Cons
lousy wages
What I learnt I worked in Dermot murphy care home domestic Ensured the offices in the care center are well hovered, desk is well cleaned and the bins are properly disposed. I also make sure the patient rooms are also cleaned, mopped the floor and emptied the patient bins. Ensuring the patient personal stuffs are well sorted. Also ensured easy communications with the patients. I also make sure the hospital orders the right amount of domestic cleaning materials.
I loved it helping people to clean there houses in a residential home I really loved talking to the residents letting them tell me all about there lives and general chatting whilst I was cleaning their house. Every day was wonderful because you were helping people and seeing the happiness on their faces was wonderful I made some great friends there . the only problem I encountered was not been able to keep to schedule because some of the residents were out of their apartment at that time or they wanted me to come at a different time to the scheduled times that I was Given
Pros
Lots of different Things to do
Cons
Some times not been able to keep to scheduled times .
Manpower helped me find job positions effectively and gave me the opportunity to be flexible with my working hours as well as giving me the opportunity to work in different environments.
Pros
flexible
Cons
inconsistent
working in hairdresser is really busy but happy places too be typical day in salon start the min your open you set up all the things need for your first client and you need to make sure you clean up when you fined each client as hairdresser get really busy you an your co workers need to work together as team keep salon run smoother as it can be the best part of the day meet new people chat along with your clients make them feel comfty and look nices hard pat rember to dispose of product in the right way
I worked for Manpower at the Hospital and enjoyed working with the team. I was a cleaner and worked for 30 hours per week. My typical day included making sure that I completed all the required tasks.
productive and fun workplace, my colleges are easy to get along with, they make my time at work nice, and i don't feel like im the only one working, everyone pulls their weight.
i realy enjoyed working for this company and they treeted me fair and with respect and i realy enjoyed talking and getting to know the residents and the place verry well but i didnt like most of the staff there . the most hard part was getting to grips with the way things were ran for example one person told me to hover one place and i diddnt relise that it was such a big place and the hoveres were ancient but the best part was seeing the residents
Pros
bus fare returne
Cons
non
it was very dificult for me because this plase was huge and sometimes people lost in this place and this was funy I lost there few Times
Pros
Lost
Cons
Lost
enjoyed working with colleagues. Hardest working on Sundays.
Clean section (with an assistant) comprising of offices, toilets, classrooms, tech rooms, changing rooms and corridors; emptying bins, dusting, hoovering, sweeping, mopping, polishing floors. Management was helpful and well organised, and encouraged good rapport with staff. Co-workers were friendly and hard-working. The job was not difficult, and the most enjoyable part was providing a clean and tidy school environment.
Pros
Convenient hours and location
Cons
low pay