Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

When went for interview was quick turn around for new job very supportive if you don't like it ask for different role within weeks I got moved happy in my employment
28 August 2020
Thank you for leaving your feedback. It is heartening to hear how we have assisted candidates like you land your next role quickly and efficiently. Good luck in your new role and career.
Since starting at my job, Man Power have been a total shambles. Me and my whole training group had problems with them. We submitted all relevant information when applying for the job but then continued to contact us again and again asking for the same information which they already had. They also managed to get our pay wrong and continue to fail after starting the job months ago. Never again will I go for a job through them.
7 April 2021
Hi, I’m sorry to learn you’ve had a bad experience. At Manpower we pride ourselves on the quality of service we offer, therefore should you wish to provide the details via our feedback system https://www.manpower.co.uk/staticpages/10375/escalate-a-complaint/, please feel free to do so. We value your comments, as it will assist us in implementing improvements to our service.
Absolutely clueless the thickest people as staff members , apparently no qualifications were required to be a manager just who’s bottom you could kiss the most
Cons
I never had any issues working with Manpower, I liaised mainly with the on site team but when I had to call main office they were friendly and extremely helpful.
Good
Cons
Doesn't every job
28 August 2020
Good to hear that we've been able to support you - thank you for your review!
From the beginning they were inept. They took a ridiculous amount of time to process ID etc for pre-employment checks, such that I had been in the job 2 months by the time they were complete. They couldn't get my pay right from the beginning. Their management was unsupportive, discriminatory and comprised of bullies. The job itself was fantastic - because that was the one thing Manpower had no control over.
28 August 2020
Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry about your poor experience. We have worked hard recently to improve our processes, procedures and systems to ensure everyone receives the correct pay on time, every time. Clearly though, there is still room for improvement. Turning to your other comments, again these are very concerning especially as we are committed to ensuring each and every member of staff feels supported and provided the environment to develop rich and rewarding careers. I am sorry you did not feel this and welcome you to get in touch to help me understand better how we can improve via the following link: http://bit.ly/2KvLAnK
It started off well then the job became more difficult. I met a lot of nice people. I learnt a lot. I wanted more hours and more security. I found out after I left the job was coming to an end anyway.
28 August 2020
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I am pleased to see your experience with us was a positive one.
Sadly they have no idea what they are doing difficult to get through to any one Money making company that’s all they care about the staff themselves at manpower are not qualified to do the jobs they doing
28 August 2020
I appreciate your honest feedback and disappointed to hear about your experience. One of our core values is around our people and providing a supportive environment right up to senior management. Our continuing focus is on recognising and rewarding good work, while offering opportunities to help people develop meaningful and successful careers. We will take on board your feedback, and I wish you all the best in your career - thank you.
Manpower are great its where you work thats the problem. I worked in HP at Bishopton and the managers are terrible not interested in anything but themselves. There is no team work or training whatsoever and if something goes wrong its the manpower worker at fault. Not made to feel welcome at all with very few interaction with other members of the so called 'team'
28 August 2020
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience on your placement. I would like to welcome you to provide us with further details so that we can investigate fully with the client and take the steps necessary to rectify this: http://bit.ly/2KvLAnK
worked as customer service adviser for 10 years which then lead to being converted to BT. Manpower were always onsite back then which has changed recently this is a shame as the manpower staff don't have anyone to go to when needed.
I worked with Manpower Nottingham as Customer Service Advisor at Eon. Paid on time and staff were always helpful when needed. Wages were really high. System was very user friendly.
Pros
Great pay, lovely staff
Cons
No cons
Jobs at Manpower
Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs
In the time that I worked here I enjoyed getting to know my fellow team mates and working with them however, I did not like the manpower management as they weren't very approachable and often made me feel belittled and put too much pressure on me regarding meeting targets and in no way helped me on how to resolve matters horrible people.
Pros
Work colleagues
Cons
Nice place to work Nice and friendly staff Good Experience Good Location Fun atmosphere
BT was an fun company to work for. Met a lot of good people and friends i will remain in contact with. Position was good, however not many options for progression due to being hired via an agency.
Pros
Lifestyle and people
Cons
Manpower subcontract you to different companies so the work will vary from place to place. I found my subcontracted company to be very helpful/friendly people. I had little communication with Manpower, from an employee`s perspective they left me with little faith in them. There was miscommunication from the outset, wrong hours advertised, hourly rates wrong and a complete lack of transparency with the company. I never had issues which were out of the ordinary, a random small pay, a weird question about my bonus or my holiday pay structure... It would take weeks for replies, really simple issues would become a big deal. The staff at manpower seem to enjoy the idea of promoting hard working individuals but take none of their teachings on board. The company i was subcontracted to picked up so much of Manpower`s slack. I think anyone can work for Manpower, but after 12 months of silly mistakes most people will wonder why they work for such unqualified people. If you need a job, Manpower will get you some work, if you want something long term with a decent employer, id say to keep looking.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Stupidity
I loved working for this agency they were always there for you when needed always on hand to give any advice or tips whether personal or professional great people
We would take a high amount of calls and treat them all with the respect and efficiency that they required Ensuring the customer was transferred to appropriate Emergency Authority
nothing much to say apart from being confused about the hours i was told compared to the hours i am doing. either i can manage my personal life around the job.
Cons
lunch breaks are not paid
Manpower/BT is an amazing place to work, great, intensive training is provided before you start to ensure you are ready. Following training, a probationary period with further support begins. Same hours every week with varying but predictable shift patters. Incredibly upbeat workplace, friendly colleagues and good support
Pros
Great hours, good support system
Cons
Angry customers
A typical day at Manpower is taking incoming calls from customers who are having technical difficulties with their phone/broadband lines and the broadband router, guiding them through software trouble shooting steps using a combination of step by step instructions, probing questions and company software. Maybe arranging both BB and phone line engineer appointments for when trouble shooting over the phone does not resolve problem but also dding and removing telephony extras like unknown number reject, 1571 and caller display
Pros
subsidised canteen, great discounts on BT deals
If you are on a Manpower contract, watch your back. The wages are shocking you can be sitting next to someone on a Bt contract on the double the wages. Bt staff tend to work 8-8 Monday to Friday. Whereas Manpower will be 7-11 Monday to Saturday. Management are brown nosed youngsters with no idea how to look after there team fairly. If your face doesn't fit they will find anything they can use against you with useless union staff. Money grabbing manpower only off a PBA contract, with in effect means you lose your right to equal wages with BT contracted staff, I could go . Just AVOID
Pros
Cons
too many to mention
I have worked for Manpower since January 2017 and have found the contract managers to be exceptional in their support. They are approachable, helpful and really fun to work with. No issues with pay - on time every week and a simple process of submitting your timesheets. Very generous holiday allowance.
Pros
Free Tea and Coffee, lots of treats such as free pizza etc
Cons
Pay Rates could be higher
  1. Customer Service Representative