Maria Mallaband Care Group
View all Maria Mallaband Care Group reviews

Maria Mallaband Care Group

Maria Mallaband Care Group Employee Review

Avoid!

So, I started working for this company as I would say I’m a caring person. The residents are lovely and their family’s. However, the management are an absolute joke. They keep themselves locked away in their office and never see them on the floor. Most days your working on your own with one (maybe two if your lucky) agency! The agency don’t have a clue what they’re doing. Seniors don’t help at all. Most days your doing three peoples job by yourself. It’s extremely understaffed and you don’t stop from the moment you enter the building. There’s next to no kitchen staff so your helping out there as-well as everything else you do. The seniors order you around knowing full well you’re busy. You can be physically and mentally drained and they’ll still pick at you for anything they can to make their day easier. Most days I couldn’t get a lunch break as it was so short staffed. Let’s not get started on the conditions of the home it’s self! Management love to play games when it comes to holidays. Authorise your holiday and when it comes to the time say you won’t get paid if you don’t come in! If you have any self respect, do not work for this company. Definitely not worth the daily stress.

Pros

Home time

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

inclusive and fast past. Very good management.

Lace Hill Manor is a very new home. We are very lucky to have a strong management team. Always willing to help out on the floor. The door office is always open and happy to chat with you. Training and career progression is good too. Beautiful home, very spacious.Lovely staff members.

Pros

Lovely environment, management and training.

Same role

Fast paced

Staff are very friendly, work well together as a team. Manager approachable at all times. Learned a lot from the nurses while working closely along side them.
Same location

Most rewarding job

I worked at Carmel Lodge care home for a year, then relocated to Hope Green Care home. Can honestly say I miss working at both these care homes, one of the most rewarding jobs you could ask for. Amazing staff, made some brilliant work friendships which I will forever remember. Sadly due to travel staying with the company was becoming an issue, but if you are looking for a challenge, every day different and memories that you will hold on to type of job. Apply to work for these care homes. The people are amazing, caring and I can not thank all the management and workers for their support and friendship!

Pros

Caring, Friendships, Support, Training

Cons

Personal - Travel

Official response from Maria Mallaband Care Group

30 March 2022
Thank you for leaving such a heartfelt review. We are sorry you had to leave due to travel reasons but if your circumstances change at all, please let our recruitment team know and we would be happy to help!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maria Mallaband Care Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement