MARSTON GROUP

MARSTON GROUP Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Bunch of cowboys

Pay the lowest commission rates in the industry. Pretend to be an ethical company but are only interested in defrauding vulnerable people. Management protect unethical Enforcement Agents with high collection rates at all costs.

20 years ahead of my age group

Worked for marstons for 3 years. Management is great there always theee to help. Training was top level and the uncapped earning potential has made me 20 years ahead of my age group now owning 2 property’s and able to take my partner out of work to become a full time mom. Interesting job with no 2 days the same. Chasing criminal fines does attract some trouble but with the skills marstons teaches you you can handle and calm any situation.

Pros

Un capped earning potential. Great management

Cons

None for me

An unpredicatable job

There is no typical day. Everyday is different when dealing with all types of social groupings of society. One job could be aggressive and needing police assistance and the next job could be getting offered a cup of tea. Management don't really get involved in your job. They tend to be focused on stats and getting the performance figures high. It can create a high pressure environment, it sometimes is good to have the pressure but sometime you feel undervalued and just a part of a process. The potential to earn is uncapped so very driven people can earn a lot. And the flexibility to book time off is good for people who have other commitments (albeit it could see the management replace you just as easy)

Pros

uncapped pay, flexible work

Cons

long hours, some days are just miserable

interesting role

Very interesting role where two days are not the same. Certain situations may challenge people but you get used to it and learn how to handle them

Competitive

My skills involve dealing with the public from all walks of life in person negotiating payments of arrears plus executing warrants on behalf of local authorities and magistrates and a huge number of clients on behalf of The Marston Group. Dealing with difficult people and situations. I am adaptable, honest, reliable and resposible and able to work in the field alone or within a team.

Pros

working alone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MARSTON GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9