MARSTON GROUP Employee Reviews for Welfare OfficerReview this company
Welfare Officer1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I enjoyed working as part of a team. The management were supportive towards individual needs of the customers and employees. The best part of the job was being able to help vulnerable people in their times of need. At times it was very challenging. I learnt a lot within the workplace as the management often put the staff forward for new qualifications at their request.
Was this review helpful?
See more MARSTON GROUP reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at MARSTON GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about MARSTON GROUP
- How do you feel about going to work at MARSTON GROUP each day?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at MARSTON GROUP? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What time does the training start in Epping?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of MARSTON GROUP about how to improve it?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at MARSTON GROUP?One person answered
- How are the working hours at MARSTON GROUP?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at MARSTON GROUP?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at MARSTON GROUP?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MARSTON GROUP?One person answered
- Is MARSTON GROUP hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?