MARSTON GROUP

MARSTON GROUP Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.3Pay & benefits

Not for me

Interesting company. Do what we say, not what we do. My experience was not good from my very first day, not sure why I stayed. Talking to others it seems it depends on the location and local management what your experience would be like - best I leave it like that.

An unpredicatable job

There is no typical day. Everyday is different when dealing with all types of social groupings of society. One job could be aggressive and needing police assistance and the next job could be getting offered a cup of tea. Management don't really get involved in your job. They tend to be focused on stats and getting the performance figures high. It can create a high pressure environment, it sometimes is good to have the pressure but sometime you feel undervalued and just a part of a process. The potential to earn is uncapped so very driven people can earn a lot. And the flexibility to book time off is good for people who have other commitments (albeit it could see the management replace you just as easy)

Pros

uncapped pay, flexible work

Cons

long hours, some days are just miserable

Awful company

Marston do not supply any training, such a small company they still do a lot of their work via paper and do not use computers, Management there is terrible, if you want to progress in your career this is not the company for you!

Pros

Cons

no training, no support, no communication, blame culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MARSTON GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9