Matchtech

Matchtech Employee Reviews

Not a lot of communication for the workforce and didn’t lease with their staff regularly but did sort out any problems that may have arisen in a timely manner
Great company to work for, lots of socials, lots of development well looked after and help is there if needed. Great team atmosphere and would highly recommend the company.
Some of the interviews difficult for positions and salary offered, job security a little vague. Although prompt on paying you could work one day then get a phone call that evening not to go back without much explanation
Very busy agency, seem to have a lot of work on. Good management in the office and easy going staff who are always happy to help you. Good health and safety
Thay give you better money on the paper, and day after that send you home.
This is the second time I have worked for Matchtech. There were no problems with all aspects of employment the last time and on this recent occasion the Matchtech consultant worked tirelessly to ensure a new contract and terms were agreed in good time. No complaints from me on their service and promptness in securing my contract.
Felt there was little support for new starters. Felt like It was unclear what was expected of me. Felt there was a conflict between being managed by 2 managers. Package was positive.
Don't do it! C.A.T at Preston. Worst time of my life. Never felt so isolated and unhappy in a workplace. Ops manager couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag. The actual ops staff were very nice and welcoming but if they ask you to work with the Freight supervisor, assisting with freight. Then be prepared to become invisible and to do all the jobs that they can't be arsed doing. VERY CLIQUEY!! More personality in a picked toe nail. I would not recommend anybody to take a position here. Also working as a contractor, sorting own timesheets, getting them authorised, sending them off and waiting for them to pay you which was always late. Very stressful when you have direct debits. Approached manager on more than one occasion to express my concerns and they did absolutely nothing!! So glad I'm out of there!!
Pros
Cons
To many to list
I enjoy working in a challenging environment and always proffer solutions where possible AND contributing my core values (efficiency in work, teamwork and humility) all jobs is completed in good time and in line with expectations
Good agency helpfull staff good rates of pay but after 3 years at same company in abredare finished for no good reason. So as a agency they didn't help.
Cons
Worked based on a three month contract, had the opportunity to work within the same company on a full time basis (Matchtech) took upon them selves to pull the plug with no notice. bad communication and typically looking out for the client more than there staff.
Cons
Bad experience they put u in work and out of no where u loose your job without giving u a week notice everything was a joke i wouldn't recommend them.
Having worked there over 15 years a go, this was a good employer straight out of university. I learned a lot about the real world and some skills that I still us today.
Pros
Cons
Industry
Worked for Matchtech a few times on different contracts was paid on time mostly...got paid well compared with the competition in the car factory agencies. Would recommend!
Pros
Good over time rates and decent wage.
Cons
Short contracts.
Company have turned me down as they said I haven't got any industry cleaning experience even though it doesn't say they are looking for experience people only says industry cleaning would be a advantage this is all wrong.
Pros
good money though
Cons
Southernwater what a shower of sh@t No one above ground level has any common sense Managers a rude and disrespectful Will never recommend
Pros
Zero
Cons
Working for them
Long term temporary contract, better than average wages, some issues with contact between Matchtech and Contracted to company otherwise very friendly and personally contactable whenever required I have rated the CEO, below as no because I'm not aware of it!
I worked as asub contractor through Matchtech, working in portsmouth dockyard as a shipwright
Arrive at work, have a team meeting required by the manager daily, i learned alot about team work and hoe to achieve and complete my daily jobs i manage my self on site dealing with customers and planning my job route. being one man on site we dont usually have coworkers unless there is a big issue with the job, so we call for help, and the team work and time from co workers is great hardest part about my job is locating pipes on busy roads, but that is where my road safety and street works comes in to act. enjoyment part of the job is finishing a mission and knowing everything is in place for the day!!!
Cons
8 hour period !!
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Matchtech, and I only left due to relocation. I worked there for 5 years, and enjoyed going to work everyday.