Matchtech

Matchtech Reviews

United Kingdom21 reviews

Work is there

Not a lot of communication for the workforce and didn’t lease with their staff regularly but did sort out any problems that may have arisen in a timely manner

Barrow

The job was boss but money wasn’t that good for working away from home . But the job was a very good job if the money goes up I would be happy to go back

Insights into Matchtech

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Competitive driven business

Great company to work for, lots of socials, lots of development well looked after and help is there if needed. Great team atmosphere and would highly recommend the company.

Fast paced

Some of the interviews difficult for positions and salary offered, job security a little vague. Although prompt on paying you could work one day then get a phone call that evening not to go back without much explanation

Good communications

Very busy agency, seem to have a lot of work on. Good management in the office and easy going staff who are always happy to help you. Good health and safety

Worst agency ever

Thay give you better money on the paper, and day after that send you home.

This will be the second time I have worked for Matchtech. They worked hard to successfully conclude my contract with my future employer.

This is the second time I have worked for Matchtech. There were no problems with all aspects of employment the last time and on this recent occasion the Matchtech consultant worked tirelessly to ensure a new contract and terms were agreed in good time. No complaints from me on their service and promptness in securing my contract.

Little support

Felt there was little support for new starters. Felt like It was unclear what was expected of me. Felt there was a conflict between being managed by 2 managers. Package was positive.

Awful!!

Don't do it! C.A.T at Preston. Worst time of my life. Never felt so isolated and unhappy in a workplace. Ops manager couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag. The actual ops staff were very nice and welcoming but if they ask you to work with the Freight supervisor, assisting with freight. Then be prepared to become invisible and to do all the jobs that they can't be arsed doing. VERY CLIQUEY!! More personality in a picked toe nail. I would not recommend anybody to take a position here. Also working as a contractor, sorting own timesheets, getting them authorised, sending them off and waiting for them to pay you which was always late. Very stressful when you have direct debits. Approached manager on more than one occasion to express my concerns and they did absolutely nothing!! So glad I'm out of there!!

Pros

Cons

To many to list

teamwork and humility

I enjoy working in a challenging environment and always proffer solutions where possible AND contributing my core values (efficiency in work, teamwork and humility) all jobs is completed in good time and in line with expectations

Good agency bad place to work

Good agency helpfull staff good rates of pay but after 3 years at same company in abredare finished for no good reason. So as a agency they didn't help.

Bad agency

Worked based on a three month contract, had the opportunity to work within the same company on a full time basis (Matchtech) took upon them selves to pull the plug with no notice. bad communication and typically looking out for the client more than there staff.

Cons

bad

Bad experience they put u in work and out of no where u loose your job without giving u a week notice everything was a joke i wouldn't recommend them.

Good

Having worked there over 15 years a go, this was a good employer straight out of university. I learned a lot about the real world and some skills that I still us today.

Pros

Cons

Industry

Interesting jobs, long hours if you want it!!

Worked for Matchtech a few times on different contracts was paid on time mostly...got paid well compared with the competition in the car factory agencies. Would recommend!

Pros

Good over time rates and decent wage.

Cons

Short contracts.

ancillary cleaner

Company have turned me down as they said I haven't got any industry cleaning experience even though it doesn't say they are looking for experience people only says industry cleaning would be a advantage this is all wrong.

Pros

good money though

Shower of sh*$#

Southernwater what a shower of sh@t No one above ground level has any common sense Managers a rude and disrespectful Will never recommend

Pros

Zero

Cons

Working for them

Long term temporary contract, better than average wages

Long term temporary contract, better than average wages, some issues with contact between Matchtech and Contracted to company otherwise very friendly and personally contactable whenever required I have rated the CEO, below as no because I'm not aware of it!

Not always available to the contractor when needed. get put onto an answer phone before a call back happens sometimes

I worked as asub contractor through Matchtech, working in portsmouth dockyard as a shipwright

on site

Arrive at work, have a team meeting required by the manager daily, i learned alot about team work and hoe to achieve and complete my daily jobs i manage my self on site dealing with customers and planning my job route. being one man on site we dont usually have coworkers unless there is a big issue with the job, so we call for help, and the team work and time from co workers is great hardest part about my job is locating pipes on busy roads, but that is where my road safety and street works comes in to act. enjoyment part of the job is finishing a mission and knowing everything is in place for the day!!!

Cons

8 hour period !!

Fun place to work

I thoroughly enjoyed working at Matchtech, and I only left due to relocation. I worked there for 5 years, and enjoyed going to work everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Matchtech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement