Maxim World

Maxim World

Maxim World Employee Review

Do not work for maxim world! Horrible place to work!

I can honestly say it’s the worst job I have ever had! The management are so rude to their staff and they put people down daily! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Maxim

It is a small, fast paced company. I learn a lot but the hours are quite long. Nice place to work with friendly people. The job roles can be very varied.
Same location

Working at Maxim World gave me the experience and knowledge that i need to be ready for a career.

I enjoyed the work environment. Company is very focused and has great Ethos. I learnt a lot from working here. There are some great perks within the company and lots of opportunities. Management is great, they support you to move up within the company.

Great experience

I worked with maxim world for 12 months and I have to say that what I learnt has been invaluable . The company provides free lunches for every one ! What an amazing perk. The management were very fair - work hard , play hard but very understandable on personal circumstances. They never micro managed me or any team member which meant that it is down to the individual to grow if they want to . I have seen the management been understanding to team members who had personal challenges - something that is so rare to see these days . I want to thank the team , the management and everyone at maxim world. THANK YOU so much

Pros

Great learning, great perks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Maxim World reviews by location

• Maxim World
  • Do not work for maxim world! Horrible place to work!