Maxim World

Maxim World

Maxim World Employee Review

Worse working place ever

Total disorganisation, you don’t have any value as much as human as your job graduation, it doesn’t matter if you have a degree for that, they will contact you on Sunday to ask you to do things for them. It’s not another complain, Just you need to know in 4 months I use to work there , 6 persons left.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

All the rest

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Dynamic place to work where no day is same

Compact but very effective team, dynamic in nature were no situation is same, great place to earn high level of experience which can set you up for rest of your life.
Same location

workplace

A typical day to day at work for myself would be come in at 9am, complete tracking procedure of all shipments sent. Once tracking is completed and sent to the MD, I would have to begin calling all clients that we have in UAE who had debts remaining to us. In between the debt collecting, I would complete some PA jobs towards my boss. After Lunch would be back to debt collecting but from US. end of the day would be sending out invoices and completing unfinished work. Through the job, I learnt many new skills such as communicating with clients overseas being first point of contact, how to reconcile freight costs and how to work in a new team. The co-workers were nice and welcoming. they were helpful when needed. The hardest part of the job was having to juggle the company work around the PA job as they were both important. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills and developing my experience by completing various tasks given.

Pros

great colleagues.

Cons

long hours. no overtime pay.

Extremely shocked with management

As much as the office location and employees are great, the management is absolutely horrifying. They used to make staff write lines when they used to make mistakes, as though they were in school in the 1920s. It is appalling how they treat their staff and the staff turnover it’s awful as well.

Pros

Lovely employees, great location

Cons

Awful management (Avoid)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8Job security/advancement