Maxim World

Maxim World Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews

workplace

A typical day to day at work for myself would be come in at 9am, complete tracking procedure of all shipments sent. Once tracking is completed and sent to the MD, I would have to begin calling all clients that we have in UAE who had debts remaining to us. In between the debt collecting, I would complete some PA jobs towards my boss. After Lunch would be back to debt collecting but from US. end of the day would be sending out invoices and completing unfinished work. Through the job, I learnt many new skills such as communicating with clients overseas being first point of contact, how to reconcile freight costs and how to work in a new team. The co-workers were nice and welcoming. they were helpful when needed. The hardest part of the job was having to juggle the company work around the PA job as they were both important. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills and developing my experience by completing various tasks given.

Pros

great colleagues.

Cons

long hours. no overtime pay.

Insights into Maxim World

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement