Maxim World Employee Reviews for Administrative AssistantReview this company
Administrative Assistant1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day to day at work for myself would be come in at 9am, complete tracking procedure of all shipments sent. Once tracking is completed and sent to the MD, I would have to begin calling all clients that we have in UAE who had debts remaining to us. In between the debt collecting, I would complete some PA jobs towards my boss. After Lunch would be back to debt collecting but from US. end of the day would be sending out invoices and completing unfinished work. Through the job, I learnt many new skills such as communicating with clients overseas being first point of contact, how to reconcile freight costs and how to work in a new team. The co-workers were nice and welcoming. they were helpful when needed. The hardest part of the job was having to juggle the company work around the PA job as they were both important. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills and developing my experience by completing various tasks given.
long hours. no overtime pay.
Was this review helpful?
See more Maxim World reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Maxim World
- What is the interview process like at Maxim World?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Maxim World?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Maxim World?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Maxim World?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Maxim World?One person answered
- How has Maxim World responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Maxim World?