Maxim World

Clear
2.3Job security & advancement

Insights into Maxim World

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energising work tasks

workplace

A typical day to day at work for myself would be come in at 9am, complete tracking procedure of all shipments sent. Once tracking is completed and sent to the MD, I would have to begin calling all clients that we have in UAE who had debts remaining to us. In between the debt collecting, I would complete some PA jobs towards my boss. After Lunch would be back to debt collecting but from US. end of the day would be sending out invoices and completing unfinished work. Through the job, I learnt many new skills such as communicating with clients overseas being first point of contact, how to reconcile freight costs and how to work in a new team. The co-workers were nice and welcoming. they were helpful when needed. The hardest part of the job was having to juggle the company work around the PA job as they were both important. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills and developing my experience by completing various tasks given.

Pros

great colleagues.

Cons

long hours. no overtime pay.

0% Communication, It was impossible to complete the work with such poor communication from 'management'. 0% humility - some people live in a world only accessible to their minds - Etiquette & grounding goes a long way! some people forget that irrespective of how much materialisms they may have they are mortal like the rest of us.

Pros

Small team

Cons

Communication & attitude

Dynamic place to work where no day is same

Compact but very effective team, dynamic in nature were no situation is same, great place to earn high level of experience which can set you up for rest of your life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4