Maxxima

Maxxima

Maxxima Employee Review

It was good working for Maxxima

I worked with 4 different consultants.One was very difficult to work with but the other 3 were great.The pay rate is not great The good consultants are very hard working and supportive

2.0Job security/advancement

Productive workplace

I have been working for Maxxima for 6 weeks now. They seem to be a good agency, always return your call if you need to contact them. The salary is excellent and you are always paid promptly. I am currently vaccinating through Maxxima on behalf of a client. This is only a short term post for this role.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Long hours for this post

Wouldn’t recommend

I really have never had a bad experience with a consultant ever in my life like I did over here at maxima. I was made to feel very uncomfortsble , two of the consultants which I spoke to are very unprofessional really really making their clients feel uncomfortable and unhappy, their level of respect and communication is really upsetting . I will never recommend this company to anyone.

Work hard, play hard

True meritocracy rewarding those willing to put in the work to succeed. Salary objectively linked to sales targets with transparency throughout. A great environment for new recruiters and experienced recruiters alike.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxxima. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Maxxima
  • It was good working for Maxxima
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?