Maxxima

Maxxima

Maxxima Employee Review

Temp position as credit controller

Worked as part of a team but unfortunately the company relocated to London. Credit control duties, sending copy invoices, resolving account queries. Allocating cash.

Pros

Cons

Temp position

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Productive workplace

I have been working for Maxxima for 6 weeks now. They seem to be a good agency, always return your call if you need to contact them. The salary is excellent and you are always paid promptly. I am currently vaccinating through Maxxima on behalf of a client. This is only a short term post for this role.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Long hours for this post

Wouldn’t recommend

I really have never had a bad experience with a consultant ever in my life like I did over here at maxima. I was made to feel very uncomfortsble , two of the consultants which I spoke to are very unprofessional really really making their clients feel uncomfortable and unhappy, their level of respect and communication is really upsetting . I will never recommend this company to anyone.

It was good working for Maxxima

I worked with 4 different consultants.One was very difficult to work with but the other 3 were great.The pay rate is not great The good consultants are very hard working and supportive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxxima. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Maxxima with

• Maxxima
  • Temp position as credit controller