Maxxima

Maxxima

Maxxima Employee Review

Work hard, play hard

True meritocracy rewarding those willing to put in the work to succeed. Salary objectively linked to sales targets with transparency throughout. A great environment for new recruiters and experienced recruiters alike.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Treats you really bad and doesn't support you when you need it.

I dont have anything nice to say. They treat you badly and when you want to get a little bit of help because you're struggling they tell you that you're not trying hard enough and threaten to fire you.

Productive workplace

I have been working for Maxxima for 6 weeks now. They seem to be a good agency, always return your call if you need to contact them. The salary is excellent and you are always paid promptly. I am currently vaccinating through Maxxima on behalf of a client. This is only a short term post for this role.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Long hours for this post

Wouldn’t recommend

I really have never had a bad experience with a consultant ever in my life like I did over here at maxima. I was made to feel very uncomfortsble , two of the consultants which I spoke to are very unprofessional really really making their clients feel uncomfortable and unhappy, their level of respect and communication is really upsetting . I will never recommend this company to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxxima. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement