Maxxima

Maxxima

Maxxima Employee Review

Wouldn’t recommend

I really have never had a bad experience with a consultant ever in my life like I did over here at maxima. I was made to feel very uncomfortsble , two of the consultants which I spoke to are very unprofessional really really making their clients feel uncomfortable and unhappy, their level of respect and communication is really upsetting . I will never recommend this company to anyone.

Same location

Amazing company where candidates are king

Maxxima is a fantastic company to work for! everyone is friendly and passionate about doing their jobs to the best of their ability! What really strikes me is how everyone across the business cares about customers and strives to offer them the best possible experience. Building a strong relationship with candidates is most definitely a top priority at Maxxima. For anyone who cares about offering great customer experiences - Maxxima is the perfect company to work for.
Same location

Dedicated, friendly and efficient Recruitment Consultants - excellent service!

Only positive things to say about this company - the consultants work extremely hard to find a role that suits your needs, the rates you would need to work and the locations that you can get to whilst being very supportive and communicative along the way.

Productive workplace

I have been working for Maxxima for 6 weeks now. They seem to be a good agency, always return your call if you need to contact them. The salary is excellent and you are always paid promptly. I am currently vaccinating through Maxxima on behalf of a client. This is only a short term post for this role.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Long hours for this post

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxxima. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement