Maxxima

Maxxima Employee Reviews

It was good working for Maxxima

I worked with 4 different consultants.One was very difficult to work with but the other 3 were great.The pay rate is not great The good consultants are very hard working and supportive

Productive workplace

I have been working for Maxxima for 6 weeks now. They seem to be a good agency, always return your call if you need to contact them. The salary is excellent and you are always paid promptly. I am currently vaccinating through Maxxima on behalf of a client. This is only a short term post for this role.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Long hours for this post

Wouldn’t recommend

I really have never had a bad experience with a consultant ever in my life like I did over here at maxima. I was made to feel very uncomfortsble , two of the consultants which I spoke to are very unprofessional really really making their clients feel uncomfortable and unhappy, their level of respect and communication is really upsetting . I will never recommend this company to anyone.

Work hard, play hard

True meritocracy rewarding those willing to put in the work to succeed. Salary objectively linked to sales targets with transparency throughout. A great environment for new recruiters and experienced recruiters alike.

Amazing company where candidates are king

Maxxima is a fantastic company to work for! everyone is friendly and passionate about doing their jobs to the best of their ability! What really strikes me is how everyone across the business cares about customers and strives to offer them the best possible experience. Building a strong relationship with candidates is most definitely a top priority at Maxxima. For anyone who cares about offering great customer experiences - Maxxima is the perfect company to work for.

Dedicated, friendly and efficient Recruitment Consultants - excellent service!

Only positive things to say about this company - the consultants work extremely hard to find a role that suits your needs, the rates you would need to work and the locations that you can get to whilst being very supportive and communicative along the way.

Maxxima no good

They never get back to you Pay is less considering your doing locum work & standard agencies offer more They dont seem proffesional or cant be asked at all

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

Everything about them

Treats you really bad and doesn't support you when you need it.

I dont have anything nice to say. They treat you badly and when you want to get a little bit of help because you're struggling they tell you that you're not trying hard enough and threaten to fire you.

Good starting place for a foreigh health professional

Regarding work for Maxxima, it is a bit messy and unpredictable. Sometimes you will be sent to work in a friendly place, sometimes looks like you have been sent to a very hostile place. You may feel this is random. I suppose it depends more than the variability of the NHS hospitals and services itself rather than on Maxxima, but this uncertainty may be overwhelming. However, I believe Maxxima staff is generally trying to find the best place they can for you. Regarding Gilbert Bain Hospital, it is an absolutely friendly place to work. Interesting cases despite being a rural hospital (very few normal studies). I recommend this as a nice place to work. Local people are lovely and hospital staff is excellent.

Pros

Travel and know new places, do contacts, obtain permanent job offers

Cons

The unpredictability of how your new place of work will be.

Boa

FOi boa pena que a empresa faliu mais foi bom conheci gente muito boa la foi bom trabalha la

Pros

Tem

Cons

Tem

Temp position as credit controller

Worked as part of a team but unfortunately the company relocated to London. Credit control duties, sending copy invoices, resolving account queries. Allocating cash.

Pros

Cons

Temp position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxxima. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Maxxima
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?