Maxxima

Maxxima Employee Reviews in London

Insights into Maxxima

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

Wouldn’t recommend

I really have never had a bad experience with a consultant ever in my life like I did over here at maxima. I was made to feel very uncomfortsble , two of the consultants which I spoke to are very unprofessional really really making their clients feel uncomfortable and unhappy, their level of respect and communication is really upsetting . I will never recommend this company to anyone.

Amazing company where candidates are king

Maxxima is a fantastic company to work for! everyone is friendly and passionate about doing their jobs to the best of their ability! What really strikes me is how everyone across the business cares about customers and strives to offer them the best possible experience. Building a strong relationship with candidates is most definitely a top priority at Maxxima. For anyone who cares about offering great customer experiences - Maxxima is the perfect company to work for.

Dedicated, friendly and efficient Recruitment Consultants - excellent service!

Only positive things to say about this company - the consultants work extremely hard to find a role that suits your needs, the rates you would need to work and the locations that you can get to whilst being very supportive and communicative along the way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxxima. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement