Mayday Healthcare Plc

Mayday Healthcare Plc Employee Reviews

not great at all

Horrible place to work in my opinion, not only is the management horrendous, but the job is so unstable. Your told you're going to be kept on even before probation and they will drop you. It's too stressful for what the jobs worth.

Pros

Money

Cons

Horrible place and people

Good

Supportive and reliable. Communication was effective and staff are friendly but businesslike. Solved any issues within an appropriate timeframe. Good advisors

Rude and cold blooded

Really arrogant management, no one was helpful and a lot of back stabbing, trying to make money from employees rather than getting new clients. need to show more appreciation and respect

Pros

central london and easy transport

Cons

selfishness, careless, time disrespectfulness, arrogance

Good

Managing the operation activities and training people in the team. In charge of 13 people in the team. Always exceeded the expectation and awarded for my work.

Good

When able to get work for me Mayday were good, but not helpful with an issues that arise. There have also been several shifts that I have had to chase pay for shifts I have worked. Some of the staff inform me they will call back but I tend to have to chase them as they do not always call me back.

Pros

When work avalable it is all good.

Cons

Sometimes have to chase wages and not all staff are helpful.

No room for growth.

Salary not compatible with the nature of the job. Management does not push for growth or development in any area, as well as no opportunities for better positions.

Nurse

Not a supportive company at all. They use you and once it is not in their interest they get rid of you. Do not work for Mayday Healthcare PLC. Safes your own trouble. They never support you or react to any of your complaints.They support themselves or the contractors but never the working for the nurses. Bad experience with them. Also, they will charge you £10 weekly.

Pros

Provide job

Cons

No support

A competitive place to work at.

Normal day was exciting. Can be challenging at times but manageable. Learned and updated mandatory training is paid for. Involves a lot of traveling.

Commission driven

Working at mayday was a great and fun experience but they made people feel that they have to work more than your 50hours a week, which would drain some peoples motivation. You have to do two weekends a month as well which can also demotivate you from having your own personal life.

Good employer

A very good agency to work for , and looks after there staff well. Providing support when needed. Care delivery is excellent. I love working for them.

Unhappy Gloomy cut-throat agency

This agency wasn't where I needed to be. I felt uncomfortable however I am very grateful for all I learn here. The overall vibe I got from working here is that it is not as welcoming as other agencies I have worked at.

Pros

nothing

Cons

environment

Productive and fun workplace

at Mayday healthcare I was in charge of booking shifts atv hospitals all around the UK. updating site managers of changes and dealing with queries from staffp

Trips and fall

I learnt to put up sign whenever there is a wet floor when i saw somebody trip and fall and break his Ankle for someone else's mistake.

Health and safety

hard work and i learned how to management , times and learn too. iam good work with team and i can good management the difficult situation , i enjoy to work in hospital and night shift so i have ability to work any shift how is hard .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mayday Healthcare Plc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8