Mazars Employee Reviews

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

A professional workplace with lots of support from each member of the admin team

My time working at Mazars was a very positive experience. As part of a small administration team, there was a lot of support for each other and every day processes worked smoothly and effectively due to good team work. Communication was key and all Investment Managers and support teams were readily available to answer queries.

Good company overall

Not a bad place to work in general but they could improve by doing a benchmark on salaries and pay its staff more. Overall good workplace culture and good range of work

Pros

Good range of work

Cons

Pay isn't as competitive

Excellent place to work

Very good - lots of opportunity to grow. Team is excellent. People are freindly and it feels very flat structure. Lots of training and professional qualifications.

Pros

Training

Cons

Laidback culture, no sense of appreciation

No sense of appreciation of the work you do. Extremely laid back culture which has its pros and cons. Unfortunately I would not recommend to a friend because I was unhappy there and felt there was no sense of development/growth.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

No personal development/appraisal process

Very positive working environment

I had a very positive experience working at Mazars. Would totally recommend applying for any role given the chance. Excellent work culture and lots of encouragement.

Pros

Great culture

Mazars

The work culture at Mazars is very flexible and has provided me a great work/life balance which is very important to me. However progression within the firm is very limited.

No staff

Unable to recruit staff to deliver audit in new public sector section meant that we were unable to deliver the quality of audit expected by the client base - and led to no work/life balance and constant fire-fighting

Good environment

The people are friendly and welcoming and the offices are really beautiful. Mazars hot desk which means you can sit anywhere you like, including special sound proof pods

Mazars

Good company to start a career, nice teams and good projects

Payroll Department

Pretty awful place to work, cliche culture, understaffed/overworked and will sell hopes and dreams. There are better paid and greener fields elsewhere

Great place to work.

Mazars is a friendly and great place to work. The staff are lovely and there are always job opportunities. There are different sectors you can move to and gain experience in.

Productive and nice people.

I was able to work with really good people who helped me enhance my skills in the IT industry. I was taught to build machines off a SCCM server and learned how to troubleshoot Cisco IP phones and faulty monitor displays.

Pros

Nice people

Great for new Graduates

Mazars is a great place to start off your career. The Business develops you as a person and provides opportunities which are helpful for new starters.

Pros

Cons

Work-life balance

Enjoyed

I was a temp here for a number of months and was made to feel incredibly welcome and part of the team. It was a lovely environment to work in working 3 days a week.

Very good place to learn

My main remit was the production of management accounts for my portfolio of clients. Although I also looked after the VAT returns and the production of financial statements on a yearly basis.

Pros

Good education

Personal assistant to corporate tax partner & tax team

Good place to work, as Company was National & International. Provided confidential PA/Secretarial support to Corporate Tax Partner and Tax Team. Role was varied on a daily basis and enjoyable. Good working environment. Employees tended to have worked for business for many years.

Mazars LLP

Friendly atmosphere with approachable staff. Dealing with a lot strong personalities can be a challenge in itself sometimes, but a great learning curve.

Pros

Easy Hours

Good company

Mazars is a good place to work, with a lot of good helpful people. A typical morning is always busy rearranging meeting rooms for appropriate early meetings, sorting and distribution of post and couriers. Seeing to all staff needs including air con or leak issues as well as issuing new employer security passes or temporary. Keeping an eye at all times of stationery levels including printer and copier toner cartridges and insuring paper levels was always at a good level. Organising couriers of all types ,overseas and inland.

Pros

Casual but always efficient

Cons

New Management

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at Mazars was interesting as you do not do the same thing everyday, your day would be very varied and have different tasks to do. I have learned many things like better communications skills and analysis skills. There is no hard part about the job. the most enjoyable part is working in teams of projects.

Good place to work.

Great people in the office with good facilities. Busy workloads but good atmosphere to work in. People are knowledgeable and amiable.Connected to the local community, carrying out plenty of charity work supporting local charities.

Pros

Central location

Cons

Difficult parking

Work hard

Ownership of the whole internal audit process. Meet deadline is the main concern. Studying for a professional qualification. Be prepared to work really long hours and week ends. Work 99% alone

Pros

ownership and responsibilities in less than 3 months, experience

Cons

long hours, low salary, no recognition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mazars. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Mazars with

• Mazars
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?