1) Full time or part time
2) what hours I’m available
3)what I want to do when I finish college
4)why do I want to work for McDonald’s
What is respect and why is it important?
Do you think it’s important to love your job?
What’s better, friendly or fast service?
If you were a brand, what brand would you be and why?
What does respect mean to you
Tell me a situation where you have been under pressure
What do you think you could bring to the store
What made you decide to apply here
The questions was asked was:
1) What do you do at College?
2) Are you planning to go to university?
3) When are you available?
4) Which is better, quick service or friendly service?
I was then put on the drive-thru and had to hand people there orders.
The questions I got
1) what is your shirt and trousers size
2) when are you available
3) what does customer service mean to you , what qualities show a worker have to deliver good customer service
4) do you think it is important to love what you do
5) if yes how does this benefit the customers
These are the questions that I was asked...
1) Why do you want to work for McDonalds?
2)What is respect?
3) Why is respect important?
4) How would a previous employer or some one close to you describe you in 3 words?
5)Who is your role model and why?
6) How would you greet a customer?
7) What is better quick service or quality service?
8) Why is it important to look presentable?
9) How do you create a positive experience for a customer?
10) When have you had a task that you didn't want to do and how have you overcome it?
11) Tell me about you, what are your hobbies and interests?
The questions they asked me were...
1) What is respect?
2) Why is respect important?
3) How would a previous employer or someone close to you describe you in 3 words?
4) What do you do when you greet a customer?
5) Why do want yo work for McDonalds?
6) Why should we hire you and what would you bring to the team?
7) Who is your role model and why?
8) What is better quick service or quality service?
9) Why presentation important?
Hope this helps people!! There were a few more but I can't remember them, all the best :)
Just had my group interview last night and
all I can was it was very unprofessional.
The manager who's doing the interview was late for about 15 minutes and we're doing the interview in the locker room.
While he's doing the interview some of the staff we're in an out of the room.
It was ridiculous.
Anyway the manager seems friendly enough.
Here's the 2 questions he ask me during the interview :
1.What can we give to the kids every time they visit McDonalds for free?
2. Why do you think we'll hire you and deserved to get this job?
I answered all those questions.
And still didn't get the job.😢
I was heartbroken, I was thinking maybe the reason was because I'm a foreigner and my English wasn't good enough.
1) tell me about youself
2) why McDonalds
Describe yourself in three words
Then are you available