McCann Worldgroup

• Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Fast-paced, competitive environment

Whether it's a piece of technology that makes life easier, or a story that inspires people to think differently; our integrated marketing experts have the talent, tools and ideas to make and curate everything a brand can do to earn its way into people's lives. McCann Worldgroup is a fast-paced, competitive environment that allows individuals and groups to flourish.

Money hungry bullying management team

Initially it was great - good interview, on boarding, etc., so I had high hopes, but it went down hill very rapidly. Let's just say, I would never recommend working there to anyone with any moral or ethical integrity.

Exciting, fast passed and progressive

Growing, ambitious and fantastic place to work, with world-class clients, training and opportunities to advance your career. You get to work on global brands from a regional agency.

very poor

Days lasted much longer than your normal 9-5 also asked on various occasions to take shorter lunch to manage workload. I would not recommend to work here!

Cons

Long hours, unfriendly staff

Reception

This was a shared role, I worked the afternoon shift, 5 hours per day. Work on reception wasn't just a meet and greet role, we provided help for other colleagues in different divisions of the company. We arranged, through our designated providers, their travel, taxis and internal lunches. We also arranged to courier their meeting materials to various parts of the country/world via UPS. The hardest part of the job was not knowing whether you were going to be busy or not, but you could always find something. The most enjoyable part of the job was at then end of the day that you had achieved all the work that had been given you through the day. Plus meeting different people through the day i.e. clients, visitors or colleagues re-visiting after they had left the company. It is a place where reception always make you feel welcome.

Pros

2 Annual company events that were free to colleagues / partners

Cons

Personally I would prefer to work in a smaller company

This was a graduate placement. I worked with my co-workers assisting them in everyday tasks. I learn't the pharmaceutical side of marketing which was great. The hardest part of the job was lack of communication with team mates around me.

Pros

Flexi hours, casual

Cons

culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McCann Worldgroup. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• McCann Worldgroup
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?