MCE Insurance

MCE Insurance Employee Reviews

MCE is a great place to work, has positive workplace, great learning support, professional culture, great work ethic, diverse place to work and, great environment to develop in.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Being part of the MCE family truly is a blessing. Great working environment, I love the people. Everyday is always a learning opportunity for us to grow and hone our skills.
Pros
Collaborative working
Cons
Yet to come across any
Ive been with the company for many years now and have moved within a few departments and have a good overall knowledge and understanding of how the Business operates. Very Friendly place to work and also diverse.
Pros
friendly and diverse
Cons
Social side has stopped / no outside work events
I'm with different accounts before I was transferred to MCE, with different culture and work load but I found MCE Insurance account very easy yet you need to focus in every task you are in.
Pros
⦁ Diverse place to work
Cons
⦁ None to share at this time
The most enjoyable part of being with MCE is you get paid enough for all the hard work that you've put into. And you can get a free meals and the free shuttle as well. Management wise they are all hands on and the workplace culture here is so overwhelming.
Pros
Free meals and rides
Cons
extended hours on duty
Being part of MCE is a great opportunity, in this time of pandemic MCE gave me a new beginning. In my daily life working with MCE, challenges became a blessings in disguise.
Pros
Working together to achieve common goal.
Cons
None to report so far
MCE had impacted many lives in different ways. It helped customers and even employees to become more competitive and efficient in their work. This company will surely grow in the near future.
Pros
⦁ Variety of tasks every day
Cons
⦁ Can be busy or fast paced.
As what I experienced working here in MCE the people were very kind, approachable, and also friendly. Many things I have learned working here as I developed my weaknesses and strengths to do work loads and thing that I never encounter.
Pros
State of the art office
Cons
Yet to come across any
MCE has state of the art office and has many training rooms where we learn a lot of things. Also all the managers are very supportive and kind, so as my coworkers feels like we are working together to achieve a common goal.
Pros
Free ride
Cons
Short break
The company itself provide fair opportunity for all and the company's employees are very friendly and approachable. Managers are always keen to support us in all our questions.
Pros
Free meals.
Cons
Sometimes extended working hours.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MCE Insurance?
I have been working in MCE as a receptionist for 9 months and MCE company has a zestful environment with positive people who are very friendly and enthusiastic, they are like a second family to me. MCE employees are approachable and easy to talk with.
Pros
A good challenge
Cons
No negatives yet
This place of work, I can define that this work will give you a knowledge for the future and also the workers of this environment workindg together in every area of task.
Pros
Working together to achieve common goal.
Cons
Not that I can think of
I would like to extend my gratitude to this prominent company for giving an opportunity to be part of this organization and for helping us to grow not only being a customer service representative but to have the good ethical behavior .
Pros
Taking calls gives me a chance to deal with customers fairly
Cons
Can be busy or fast paced
Most appreciated with a Manager who is always welcome your opinion and open to assist you in times you need their help. Also with the people you work they are extremely awesome.
Pros
Nice food and nice
Cons
Not at the moment
To become content of what you have. Always punctual at work. I learned that working is about moving forward, positive at all times. The management is fine not perfect.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours
Working with MCE is great since its far less stressful that other account, I learned a lot about insurance claims and how it works. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers but that's about it. I still enjoy assisting Policy holders and doing tasks with the validation team as well.
Pros
⦁ Feel part of MCE even though work in different country.
Cons
I learn to be more serious and passionate in doing my task. Working in this kind a job would not just help me to earn money but to improve my own self.
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
A typical day at work is immediately getting your mind into hyper mode focus. Tasks are varied and challenging each day mental concentration is mandatory.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
MCE always provide great service to both fellow employees and the public. You’ve come a long way, and the team is better for it. The best professional culture. 10/10!
Pros
Free lunch and stress free environment
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
We learn everyday. The management and people are friendly and cool. Customers can be stressful sometimes but manageable. I am grateful to be part of MCE.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Irate customers
MCE helped me boost and enhance my skills that I used while working with MCE and they always provide the best support that agent needed whenever they have struggles and challenges on their jobs.
  1. Employee reviews