MCE Insurance

MCE Insurance Employee Reviews

I learn to be more serious and passionate in doing my task. Working in this kind a job would not just help me to earn money but to improve my own self.
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
A typical day at work is immediately getting your mind into hyper mode focus. Tasks are varied and challenging each day mental concentration is mandatory.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
MCE always provide great service to both fellow employees and the public. You’ve come a long way, and the team is better for it. The best professional culture. 10/10!
Pros
Free lunch and stress free environment
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
We learn everyday. The management and people are friendly and cool. Customers can be stressful sometimes but manageable. I am grateful to be part of MCE.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Irate customers
MCE helped me boost and enhance my skills that I used while working with MCE and they always provide the best support that agent needed whenever they have struggles and challenges on their jobs.
I enjoy working at MCE since it has a good working environment, friendly co-workers and great leaders and managers. The management is also great since they were able to manage properly all the employees.
Pros
Free lunch. good environment
Cons
MCE did not disappoint in providing professional support. The managers are very hands-on when you need assistance about the task. veryone is very helpful
Pros
Managers support us; ⦁ Collaborative working
Cons
Yet to come across any
Always do things in team. The company always make sure that each grows by team and look for each others weaknesses. Always ok to have mistakes given that you also do your best to improve everyday.
Pros
Working together to achieve common goal.
Cons
None to share at this time
Always excited to go to work because my colleagues. Team managers are always helpful and I was able to learn fast since 1-2-1 sessions are very straight forward and team members are very supportive.
Team mangers are very supportive and very collaborative when it comes to your growth as an employee. Training sessions are straight forward and easy to understand.
Pros
Dedicated role specific training
Cons
None that I can think of.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MCE Insurance?
I have really enjoyed working at MCE, I have progressed significantly and have been supported every step of the way. The company’s values can be felt throughout and it revolves heavily around people. Lots of opportunities in this fast paced company.
Pros
Progression opportunities, fast paced so changes can be made, supportive of their people
I have been working with MCE for over a year now and hands down this is great organization to be a part of. The managers and team members are so supportive and helpful.
Pros
No extended work hours
Cons
The workplace culture here at time is not very good, You have managers that make you feel like you can't ask for help and are very moody with you. You have customer advisors that get away with not doing anything because they are friends with certain managers and they just sit and talk and eat food. Mangers - Some managers are great but then you have the other half that are terrible and you wonder why they have a job... They sit there and talk and when you ask for help they say there "busy". They moan at you for nothing and then when the people who actually do stuff wrong they don't care because there "friends" They only train up there same few people and everyone else they just forget about. There is a lot of childish behaviour that happens here because everyone is so Young its like being back at school, but again the managers do nothing and let it continue. If it wasn't for this working at mce insurance wouldn't be bad as i actually like the job
Pros
The pay
Cons
Mangers
Good pay, good people, very nice building and site. variety of customers as usual with most jobs. choice for advancement in the company if you wish. overall would recommend to work for, but you do have to work for your wage!
I've been hugely impressed with MCEs response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Before lockdown was even called, those who could were working from home, with further staff being moved to working from home a few weeks later at significant investment to make the office safe for those who couldn't. Social distancing measures at the office have been in place for weeks now, way before the government released their advice pack. Communication has been clear, following the government advice throughout and those that have been furloughed have had their salary topped up to 100% by MCE. Whilst it has been a tough time for everyone, MCE have made the right decisions for their People and the NHS at every turn. I feel incredibly proud to be part of such a caring, supportive and reactive organisation - I know others have had a very different experience.
I've been paid the same by other companies for similar work that have demanded far less from their staff in terms of how much they are responsible for
Great working environment with super supportive colleagues, everyday you learn something new. Training was good, all basics clear so that we can work confidently in our respective work.
I enjoy my everyday work. The management is very cooperative and supportive with the employees. The thing i like the most in the company is everyone is approachable.
The culture of the company is very good and everyone I am working with are amazing. The company itself is so transparent with all that goes on at the highest levels of the organization
>Healthy environment >Friendly management >Transparency in the hierarchy > Excellent Salary >No stress or burden from the seniors. >Proper training from Newbies
Working with MCE is a amazing experience. The management is very supportive efficient in there work. There is lots of growth opportunity. based on the performance.
  1. Employee reviews