MCE Insurance
Happiness score is 88 out of 100

MCE Insurance Employee Reviews

United Kingdom246 reviews

collaborativecommonrolespecificachieveshareartsupportive

Pretty good company to work.

MCE have adopted a good mix of internal promotions, which brings with it business knowledge, and external appointments which adds to the knowledge base which helps everyone

Average

Pay is ok for what it isPoor management and think they are above everyone Hardest part of the job is enduring it and very repetitive Declining company

Insights into MCE Insurance

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and fun place

MCE is a friendly company. Even agents are working offshore we can still able to communicate to them with so much respect to each other. Great environment to work.

Pros

Cons

Not that I can think of

A great place to work cares about and supports its employees while also challenging them to grow with the company. Great companies try to meet their employees' financial, mental, physical and emotional needs. As a result, employees are often more productive, satisfied and willing to stay at the company long term.

Pros

Dedicated role and specific training

Cons

None as of the moment

Good work ethics

I like working in a state of the art office with professional culture. 1-2-1 sessions are very effective when it comes to dedicated roles and specific training is provided to all employee.

Pros

Collaborative working environment

Cons

None as of the moment

MCE is a great place to work. MCE always update the advisors and the management team . MCE always communicate. Discussions are in line with professional culture with collaborative approach.

Pros

Dedicated role specific training

Cons

None of this time.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Managers support us and we work together to achieve common goal. Collaborative working environment through 1 2 1 sessions to provide real time feedback.

Pros

Variety of tasks every day

Cons

None to share at this time

Great place to work with professional culture

Taking calls gives me a chance to deal with customers fairly. Collaborative working experience to achieve common goal.Taking calls gives me a chance to deal with customers fairly.

Pros

Managers support us

Cons

None as of the moment

Positive workplace

State of the art officeDedicated role specific trainingMany training roomsVariety of tasks everydayfeel part of MCE even through work in different country

Pros

friendly people

Cons

none to share at this time

⦁ Great learning support

⦁ Dedicated role specific training⦁ Working together to achieve common goal.⦁ Managers support us⦁ Taking calls gives me a chance to deal with customers fairly

Pros

⦁ State of the art office

Cons

⦁ None to share at this time

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MCE Insurance?

⦁ Positive workplace

⦁ Positive workplace⦁ Great place to work⦁ Great learning support⦁ Professional culture⦁ Great work ethic⦁ Diverse place to work⦁ Great environment to develop in⦁ A good challenge

Pros

⦁ Dedicated role specific training

Cons

⦁ None to share at this time

Feel part of MCE even though work in different country.Friendly peopleManagers support usTaking calls gives me a chance to deal with customers fairly.Collaborative working

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Not that i can think of

Best and warm workplace

The best workplace where people work hand in hand to resolve customer's concern. behind different line of businesses, people work collaboratively to achieve what is expected from them.

Pros

Dedicated role specific training

Cons

None to share at this time

⦁ Positive workplace

⦁ State of the art office⦁ Dedicated role specific training⦁ Variety of tasks every day⦁ Feel part of MCE even though work in different country.⦁ Friendly people

Pros

⦁ Collaborative working

Cons

⦁ None to report

Positive workplace

⦁ Feel part of MCE even though work in different country.⦁ Friendly people⦁ Managers support us⦁ Taking calls gives me a chance to deal with customers fairly.⦁ Collaborative working⦁ Working together to achieve common goal.

Pros

Variety of tasks every day

Cons

No negatives yet

Great environment to develop in

It is challenging but it let me grow. Taking calls give a chance to deal with customers fairly and also learn a lot from them. The team we have is so engaging.

Pros

It a good place to work

Cons

None to share at this time

Great place to work and to be employed

Since day one, everything has been going smooth for me with MCE. The account has been very good and I like working with it. Talking about the environment, I have never experienced any trouble as of the moment. I observe everyone was so professional and competent.

Pros

Friendly account that provides comfort for the employees

Cons

None as of the moment

A family to work .

As I entered MCE for almost month now, I was thinking like a lot of realization from my previous job . it's not the negativity but the positive outcomes itself . The opportunity which they've offered has a big impact in todays world pandemic .

Pros

Free lunches, Free shuttle and having enough break time.

Cons

None as of the moment

Great environment to develop in

A great place to work with positive and great work ethic. Diverse place to work have a professional culture and another good challenge to be consider.

Pros

Managers support us

Cons

No negatives yet

- Positive workplace

- Positive workplace- Great place to work- Great learning support- Professional culture- Great work ethic- State of the art office- Dedicated role specific training

Pros

- Great environment to develop in

Cons

- No negatives yet

⦁ State of the art office

Pros

⦁ Dedicated role specific training

Cons

⦁ None to share at this time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCE Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement