MCE Insurance logo

4.3
Work-life balance
4.2
Pay & benefits

Great workplace to develop potentials

The most enjoyable part of being with MCE is you get paid enough for all the hard work that you've put into. And you can get a free meals and the free shuttle as well. Management wise they are all hands on and the workplace culture here is so overwhelming.

Pros

Free meals and rides

Cons

extended hours on duty

Positive Work place and good people.

The company itself provide fair opportunity for all and the company's employees are very friendly and approachable. Managers are always keen to support us in all our questions.

Pros

Free meals.

Cons

Sometimes extended working hours.

fun place

To become content of what you have. Always punctual at work. I learned that working is about moving forward, positive at all times. The management is fine not perfect.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short hours

Great workplace

I learn to be more serious and passionate in doing my task. Working in this kind a job would not just help me to earn money but to improve my own self.

Pros

Free lunch and transportation

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Fun workplace

MCE always provide great service to both fellow employees and the public. You’ve come a long way, and the team is better for it. The best professional culture. 10/10!

Pros

Free lunch and stress free environment

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Productive workplace

I enjoy working at MCE since it has a good working environment, friendly co-workers and great leaders and managers. The management is also great since they were able to manage properly all the employees.

Pros

Free lunch. good environment

Covid-19 Action

I've been hugely impressed with MCEs response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Before lockdown was even called, those who could were working from home, with further staff being moved to working from home a few weeks later at significant investment to make the office safe for those who couldn't. Social distancing measures at the office have been in place for weeks now, way before the government released their advice pack. Communication has been clear, following the government advice throughout and those that have been furloughed have had their salary topped up to 100% by MCE. Whilst it has been a tough time for everyone, MCE have made the right decisions for their People and the NHS at every turn. I feel incredibly proud to be part of such a caring, supportive and reactive organisation - I know others have had a very different experience.

Productive and fun place to work.

>Healthy environment >Friendly management >Transparency in the hierarchy > Excellent Salary >No stress or burden from the seniors. >Proper training from Newbies

Friendly environment

friendly environment nice people great manager good schedule fixed rest day 2 rest day no ot's team buildings free tshirt free food free noche buena package

Productive and Great place to work

MCE is a really great company to work for. Very nice environment, friendly people and competent management. They also offer good salary, good training and peaceful atmosphere.

Jobs at MCE Insurance

See more jobs

Great workplace

MCE is a really great company to work for. Very nice environment, friendly people and competent management. They also offer good salary. Unfortunately, MCE do not offer free coffee or other beverages.

Productive company with lots of opportunities

Throughout my time at MCE I have been fortunate enough to work in a few different roles. Progression opportunities are given to those who are willing to work for it. Management are very supportive and will take time to reassure you of any concerns you may have. There isn't really a 'benefits package' which is disappointing as most other companies within the industry do offer their employees some form of package.

Innovative and Secure

The company is always moving forwards and striving to improve. It becomes more professional every year. MCE are very proud that they have never made anybody redundant (rightly so). Pay is OK but the benefits package falls short of what I have had previously.

Pros

Fast paced, challenging environment.

Cons

Benefits package limited.

Good company to work for

The actual work is morally questionable. Customers can often be very stubborn and hard to deal with. However pay is pretty nice. Working here has helped me develop my social skills and improve my chances of employment in the future.

Pros

Good pay, lots of holiday, flexible hours

Mce

Exciting, innovative and driven company with a real focus on its People and their wellbeing. Super offices and work environment with a great set of people to work with. Clear, shared purpose and goal.

Pros

Environment, salary and career development prospects

A place to work

MCE is not overall the worst place in the world. The pay isn't bad and the other people you work with are usually pretty good. The only downside is a general lack of morale from those advisers.

Opportunities and Structure

A well developed company. Offering great salary for the role that I do. If you are willing to put work in there are plenty of development opportunities and additional responsibility. Friendly people, professional yet approachable management. Great hours that can be changed if needed.

Pros

Salary and working hours

Fun place to work and plenty of opportunities for promotion

As a sales advisor my duties included advising customers on all insurance products, upselling was a key part in my role. Setting up new busisness and web quotes. The hardest part of the job was the hours as i couldn't fit them around my family, although MCE did try and support me with them. The most enjoyable is the salary and bonus scheme

Pros

salary and managers

Cons

hours but that wasn't MCEs fault

Sales department

MCE is a great company to work for. They have helped me progress by giving me lots of training and paid for my insurance qualifications and gave me a pay rise when i completed them. The atmosphere on the sales floor is very lively, particularly in the summer as it is very busy. They have just shorten the hours we work but have kept our basic the same which is good. I would recommend those who live a fun place to work to apply as the managers and my colleagues are great fun and make it a good place to work.

Pros

bonus, hours, lively

Cons

computers, parking

Great flexible place

I work in the customer service department in the evenings and weekends. My managers have let me change my hours to fit round my a-levels which has been really helpful. The managers are really supportive and the training was good. I work with nice people and the job is not stressful. I am 17 and I am paid nearly ÂŁ10 per hour. My mates are paid around ÂŁ4.50! Would recommend working here.

Pros

Salary and flexible hours and kind managers

Cons

Computers can be slow sometimes

Sound place to work

Worked here for a couple of years in the CS department. Really like my job and the people i work with. My hours were reduced last year so everyone worked less hours and we got a pay rise at the same time which was lit. Recommend working here as it is secure, easy and you can make nice friends.

Pros

Next to Rushden Lakes, cool people, nice managers

Cons

Car Park
  • MCE Insurance