McLaughlin & Harvey
McLaughlin & Harvey Employee Review

Look after their staff

5 March 2020
Excellent employer Supporting joiners to build the new Kings Cross hospital in London London, Preparing tools and materials for efficient running of site.
5.0Job security/advancement
2 July 2016
Same role
LABOURER (Former Employee) - Kilmarnock campus
Wouldn't work for mclaughlan & Harvey ever again in my life, lack stability everything is back to front been on a few mcl & Harvey sites health and safety absolute disgraceful long hours low paid and never got a thank you wont work for this crowd ever again, flat rate on weekends no time & half, double time treated like dirt!
Pros
Getting out the place!!
Cons
Everything about mcl & Harvey
15 January 2016
Same role
constuction labourer (Former Employee) - rvh,seapark,strathern school,eden community center
enjoyed my time at mc &h.although i am partully deaf,i was always part of the different teams i worked with. i was given training before i was asked to do any job and assisted if i needed any help. i was pleased to be given tasks which tested me and enjoyed the trust shown in my ability.
Pros
safety clothes.constant employment.
25 September 2020
Same location
Site Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
Lots of helpful colleagues. Loved the work environment.Spent half a day training and then hit the ground running. Was able to add to my skills and knowledge. As long as the work was finished on time and all work completed they were happy and you were able to be your own boss.
Pros
Easy going colleagues
Cons
Not a permanent position