MCS

MCS Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Long hours at times

Working for Mcs for approximately 4mnths wide range of duties included operating cranes slinging and training others easy going management and decent to get along with

Move along

I have never worked for such a poor company, the company will take take take put you under immense stress expect you to take all the responsibility while they shoulder NONE for minimum wage.

Pros

The service users

Cons

Being employed by a care company that does not care!

Insights into MCS

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Bad

WorkWorking Mcs was good to start off with but then as soon as you open your mouth and say something is not right then you get treated badly so don’t worry about this stuff they pay you on time I don’t give you a wage slip until you keep asking for one and you’ve always paid wrong they tell you one thing and then they do a different thing that’s why none of the stuff last long

Cons

Good

Good enjoyable hard, fun, I learnt loads about cars hardest part was finding the right tool the workplace culture was really good I really enjoyed it,

Awful

The staff are by far very rude. They do not help or encurage you in anyway. Poorly ran. I would not recromend working here. They promised pay on travel tkme but was not true. They expect way to much. They moan at you if you do not cover shifts and take your own shifts away from you if you do not help with cover.

Pros

Training

Cons

Management was awful

Stimulerende en Prettige werksfeer in het geheel een zeer perfecte omgeving

typisch was men dag geweldig. eigen kantoor met overzicht op de werkvloer. in het geheel een zeer stimulerende maar tegelijkertijd ook een algemene werksfeer team verband gewerkt gekoppeld met natuurlijk zelfstandig werken moeilijkste van de baan was om de grote contracten binnen te halen maar de KPI en targets die we voor ons zelf zetten werden altijd bereikt.

Pros

lunch, auto van de zaak

Enjoyed working with the service user.

Enjoyed working with and alongside to the service users. I enjoyed giving the service users my time. I liked working along side the other care workers. The management could of gave the staff more supports.

Good people to work for

I enjoyed my time with MCS on the Lyneham MOD Site. Life wasn't all serious at work, good banter was had with co-workers & management. Friendly people.

A very capable marketing agency

We operate a different model of agency than most. Although we have an office/studio, we work from home and are connected with each other via the internet, Skpye and phone. This enables us to keep our overheads down and well as provide a healthy work-life balance. We operate a very flat structure so as Business Partner I am on an almost equal platform with the two founders so that I have considerable input into the agency's strategy and direction. My co-workers are highly-skilled in their specialist areas and many are people I have worked with previously. That is one of our USPs - many of us worked in top London agencies and have a pedigree and experience that other, local agencies in East Anglia just cannot match. The hardest part of the job is fitting everything into the work day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I work from home and have the flexibility that this offers, although this means I regularly work outside normal work hours.

Pros

Work-life balance

Cons

fun place , big jobs, bad management

working nightslots of experience gained over the past 6 yearslearnt all aspects of steel erectinggood experienced lads worked on the same firmlads id grown up with i worked with which was the most enjoyable part

Pros

travel and accomadation expenses

Cons

long working hours (nights)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MCS with

• MCS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?