MDS

• Overall satisfaction
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Lack of innovation

I found my time here difficult due to the lack of new sales opportunities or innovation within the existing products MDS offered. As a result the scope of my role was limited.

Preocupación y seriedad es lo que les falta como empresa

Muy malos tratos con sus trabajadores poca empatía esclavitud mala organización

Pros

Seguro medico

Cons

No hay uniforme seguro

Buen sitio para trabajar

Gente joven y dinámica . Personal cualificado y buen servicio al paciente.

Ambiente laboral

Muy buen ambiente laboral, excelente empresa. Te da todas las prestaciones. Y buen sueldo.

Pros

Seguro dental

Cons

Nada en contra

Excellent company to work for.

Exceptional employer. Working independently. CAQH Application. Working closely with the Provider s.Time management. Being multi-facet. Utilizing various skill sets.

Pros

Remote work...

Cons

Ability to work from home and set your own hours. They are very understanding if hours are needing to be changed.

Wonderful place to work. I learned so much & the management is very supportive. I loved working here. The management takes care of their employees when a dictator is hard to understand & work together to solve a problem.

Pros

Can work any hours, work from home.

Cons

Compensation, but they do pay more than the average medical transcription company.

Environment agréable

Lieu du travail trop loin de mon domicile et difficile en transport en commun

Education

Good pay. Realization that our health care system is progressively getting worse for the elderly. Watching poorly educated and ignorant people caring for our loved ones.

Pros

Somewhat flexible hours

Cons

Sacrificing morals and ethics for a job

Toxic Environment

This place is a joke. Super Toxic environment. Plan to put up your job before your family even if it’s an life or death emergency. Company does not care for employees AT ALL. Turn around time is crazy.

Pros

Commission potential if you could last that long is decent

Cons

Toxic environment

Favoritism at it’s finest

It’s all about cliques there. If you’re not apart of their group good luck. They have a high turnover rate. Try not to take time off cause they will write you up for it even if it’s an emergency. They start you off at $13 an hour and after 5 months it goes down automatically to $10.50

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Impossible goals

Aucune écoute envers les chauffeurs

Très mauvaise entreprise, mal géré. Aucune considération pour les chauffeurs.

Cons

Aucun avantage

alot of women arguing and being nosy

Work-life balanceThe hours are greatPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at MDS are, not so good if you haven't been there a whileJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at MDS, I think its a set uoi for some.ManagementIn general, managers at MDS Angela was GREATCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at MDS is AWFUL

productive workplace

its goodfungreat“I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. This truly creates a family environment where everybody is there for each other,”“It is always changing — always evolving — and I get front row seats watching the process of a simple idea grow into a nationwide business. Every day is different, and it is a constant adventure. I love my job

Pros

free lunches

働きやすい

社長、上司、先輩たちはとても仲が良く話しやすい。他の会社の人たちとの繋がりも大切にしていて、とても仕事がしやすい。

Pros

支え合いながら仕事をする

Cons

休みが少ない

Friendly environment

The support that this company gives to its employees is remarkable. When a company support its employees. the is success. Everybody is fun, happy. The work environment is healthy.

Pros

Free lunch, free scrubs

Cons

Short staff

Je sais pas

J’ai rien à dire et je ne dirais rien maintenant voilà

Good place to work for

Good place to work for and gain excellent experience as a PMO Sr. project Manager working in health industry for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia working with Agile/Scrum / Hybrid methodologies

Pros

Free staff

Productive workplace.

There was a lot of communication about issues and achievements. Worked as a team, felt like family. I would clock in, wash my hands, and get my name badge on. I would review reports for the day and begin the implemented home exercise programs for one-on-one residents. I would complete those and transition to helping a handful of other residents, again, one-on-one for walking safely to help them become more independent. I would then finish those tasks and document how they did and that it was completed. I would then move on to room safety inspections and resident equipment audits- ensuring safety and proper and safe use of their mobility equipment.

Esperienza molto positiva a 360 °

Ottimo management, ambiente empatico e collaborativo, obiettivi chiari, ruoli precisi, attenzione alla crescita professionale.

Good

It was amazing job and easy going as long as you pay attention in the training class you don't have to worry about anything when you get on the floor.

n/a

working there is not difficult. The facility is rated five star. The DON and the administrator does a god job. Other department heads not so much. not everyone is willing to help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MDS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement