Medacs Healthcare logo
Medacs Healthcare

Medacs Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fun and educational work place

My 3 days of training was really good and they taught us a lot, I feel more comfortable with what my job involves. It was very interactive and they made sure you understood before they moved on. They were open to all types of questions

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Very physically demanding

Un organised

Great service users but company very un organised, do know where you are one minute to next, low pay, shortage of staff and there is lack of communications

Medacs is a great place to work. I received loads of training and am still learning things day to day. The bosses and managers are very friendly and helpful. They will help you through the whole process. They are flexible with hours that accommodate you. A great place to work

Pros

Free ppe

Cons

Mileage allowance isn’t great

Rewarding & enjoyable

My experience with Medcas has been amazing, everyone including Natalia has been lovely and friendly. And for saying I went into careering without any experience but interest into care, Medcas has giving me a chance to gain experience by providing training and offering their assistance through out my training. All the service users are very polite and friendly aswell.

Pros

Finishing at 12

Madecs halthcare

Madecs halthcare is very good company I so happy to work with madacs healthcare i had 100% parfect trening I just say is the best 👌 amazing thank you for helping.

Medacs staff are very welcoming to new staff, made me feel comfortable. They listen to the care workers and they are very flexible with the Rota. The staff are always very helpful over the phone. I enjoy working for Medacs. I was given adequate training for my job and the supervisors are always asking if there is anything they can do to improve our experience as care givers I couldn’t ask for a better company to work for.

Pros

Free PPE

Cons

Less hours

Friendly and professional agency

I highly recommend this employment agency. The recruiter is very patient and very helpful, do not hesitate to give you a chance if you are foreign or new to the profession. The training is comprehensive and effective. The manager adapts as best as possible to your personal requirements. In short, a professional and friendly agency.

Pros

Day shift and night shift

Cons

poorly covered transport costs

Very rewarding, long hours, Enjoying helping + supporting people. Medacs give regular training to help us complete our task satisfactorily.

No support from management at all. They put to much pressure on the carers and give little to no support when needed. Worse company I have ever worked for.

Pros

Have a lot of lovely care users. Meet and make loads of care users that become like family.

Cons

Long hours, no support.

fast paced environment with supportive colleagues

A varied job role which enables me to use my clinical skills in a different way. Management are very supportive and full training is given upon starting.

Fast paced and collaborative

Working for Medacs has taught more than I thought I needed to know. It didn’t matter than I had next to no experience in the more hands on care industry. They took me on and taught me everything I know. Everyone is so supportive and we’re when I started. It didn’t matter that I was the new kid. I was welcomed in and have never felt out of place.

Jobs at Medacs Healthcare

See more jobs

All places are good to work in

Loving work in my new job with medacs wouldnt ask for more great times, management,support...... highly recommend as carer and if service user. I wouldn't hesitate.

Enough shifts per employee’s availability

I enjoyed working with Medacs, good rate of payment though need to be reviewed and increase coming April to suit the economic difficulties we are facing now. Good communication but more room for improvement as it’s difficult to reach to reach extension number or departments on time.

Flexible and friendly

This workplace is great for people who would like to do something different, would recommend working in care to anyone who wants to go into a different type of work environment.

Pros

Always someone to help

Cons

Don’t get paid for the driving

Great Company

Great company to work for, my first contact was excellent , the recruiter is patient and friendly. MEDACS offer great opportunities of trainings, the management are supportive and available any time we need to speak to them. The job is sometimes demanding but I enjoy working for Medacs and I don't plan to leave as I am verry happy working here.

Productive and Easy to work.

Great place to work. The staff is very caring and you can choose your shifts which is a bonus. The pay is pretty decent too. So all in all a good place to work.

Enjoyable work place.

I think working for medacs is very enjoyable. The service users are extremely nice and being a newbie they are very welcoming. Flexable hours around your family.1 downfall lack of communication,

Pros

Flexable hours

Cons

More Communication

Exciting and informative

I’ve worked at Medacs for a week or so, I’ve had so much fun and enjoyment!! Would 100% recommend to friends and family!! They are a lovely company to work for. Accommodate your needs!

Pros

Accommodates you

Cons

Non!

So far so good

Only been with medacs a short time but so far I’ve found it ok . the location and my “round” works brilliantly for me and although it’s a zero hours contract the hours I get work for me . I’ve found it Avery rewarding job . The management aren’t constantly on your back but are there if you need them .

Pros

Location and hours

Cons

Minimum wage

Great Experience

I’ve played numerous roles within this company but the starting foundations as a care worker is what got me into becoming a nurse. There 3 day training/ annual Refresher with Sophie was the best I’ve come across! I started my NVQ’s with Medacs also, the office staff were great. Yes communication was not 100% but what company is? I worked the hours that suited me & would 100% return!

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Lack of Communication

Waste of time

I done all the training with company couldn't wait to start work.Got my contract zero hours they dont tell you that at the interview. When you go for your training they tell you they provide lunch that was 2 custard creams and a cup of tea. I started my shadowing I worked for 12 hours got paid for 8 because they only pay you when your in the clients home. £55 POUNDS i received for thst time. They have very little work and wanted to you me for cover when someone was on holiday. You just sit around the rest of the time earning no money

Pros

Lovely old people

Cons

Totally unorganised. Poor wages. Poor communication

Productive and fun place

Good place to work calm easy working with Medacs, you learn and gain more knowledge in health care expose to several areas of the field, since I have been working my love for the job has increased tremendously

Pros

No feeding

Cons

Flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medacs Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement