Medacs Healthcare
View all Medacs Healthcare reviews

Medacs Healthcare

Medacs Healthcare Employee Review

Medacs moneycare

I worked for them a little while back, I'm not going to lie, the job is stressful but I enjoyed what I did, helping people and their families. The management on the other hand were terrible. They would change shifts at the last minute, force you to work long hours and then threaten you if you refused. I had to quit due to other reasons but I doubt I would of stayed much longer.

Pros

PPE provided, work phone.

Cons

No travel costs, bad management, no care

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Brillant working experience witg Medacs mangement and supetvieor is fantastic. Every one has equal opportunties excellent enviroment around staff worth of try to work with medacs
Same role

Poor

Had a bad experience before I even went for the training day not professional at all constant ringing and texting when you’ve stated your busy!Spoke to me in a rude manor which put me off straight away glad I didn’t go through with the job! Avoid at all costs.

Pros

Cons

All of it
Same location

If I could rate 1/2 a star I would

office constantly messaging/calling to pick up extra shifts (on personal phone). Minimal training provided. Short staffed and overworked. Toxic environment and management. Service users were pleasure to work with and the only good thing about this company.

Pros

Service users

Cons

Too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medacs Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Medacs Healthcare with

• Medacs Healthcare
  • Medacs moneycare
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?