Medacs Healthcare

Medacs Healthcare Employee Reviews in Bristol

Bristol12 reviews

userlovelyagencytrainingsupportstaffrecommendoffice

High demand work

A big company in Bristol, many service users in a nearby area that you can visit them with short travelling time. However, the service time is too limited, service users feel too rush sometimes. Underpaid, no pay during travelling but the office arrange you work from Avonmouth to Henbury, and return to Lawrence Weston.

Pros

nearby service location, friendly environment, enough PPE and testing kit

Cons

low pay, no pay on travelling time, tight travelling time

If I could rate 1/2 a star I would

office constantly messaging/calling to pick up extra shifts (on personal phone). Minimal training provided. Short staffed and overworked. Toxic environment and management. Service users were pleasure to work with and the only good thing about this company.

Pros

Service users

Cons

Too many to list

Insights into Medacs Healthcare

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Medacs moneycare

I worked for them a little while back, I'm not going to lie, the job is stressful but I enjoyed what I did, helping people and their families. The management on the other hand were terrible. They would change shifts at the last minute, force you to work long hours and then threaten you if you refused. I had to quit due to other reasons but I doubt I would of stayed much longer.

Pros

PPE provided, work phone.

Cons

No travel costs, bad management, no care

Unprofessional

Unprofessional work environment with unachievable KPIs. Office can be extremely unprofessional and lack of confidentiality.

Pros

Some people were lovely

Cons

Unprofessional office environment

Worst company ever

I have been will the company for over 4 years and would never recommend them to anyone unless you want to be put down and lied about, the manager is a narsaccist who will destroy anyone

Pros

Service users

Nice runs !

Worked part time - flexible around my small child. Consistent shifts , plenty of extra hours when wanted . Lovely clients all in close proximity. Trainer was super friendly! 3 days full induction plus on the job training.

Medacs

They r the worst company to work for medacs they don't give u any help and they keep changing your rotas at the last minute. They r never anyone on the end of the phone when u need them

i'm loving it

I joined just under 1 year ago and so far so good. this is not a job for people looking for a quick pay day. a lot of work available, but a lot of carers go sick sometimes. makes it stressful with all the short notice changes.

Pros

supportive office staff

Cons

poor communication sometimes

Unable to review due to not working there long

I only worked for medacs for about six weeks as they took over from Comfort call who I had been with for just over two years,so it's hard to write a review.

very fullfilling job

Really enjoy the job. Helping people to live independently in their own homes is very rewarding. The salary is quite good especially if you want to work weekends

Pros

Free training and DBS check

Cons

can be unsociable hours

Horrible

Under paid every week, Discriminated because i was pregnant, didnt give me time off for my antenatal/midwife appointments... handed in a 2 weeks sick note i got from the doctor and medacs sent it back to me in the mail! Didnt pay me any SSP

Pros

The elderly

Cons

Everyone at the office is rude, just a terrible place to work

Great place to work.

I have really enjoyed working at Medacs, but there have been a lot of restructures.Sadly this time I have been affected.

Pros

well paid, good team.

Cons

little stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medacs Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement