Medacs Healthcare
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

Medacs Healthcare Employee Reviews in London

London10 reviews

userlovelyagencytrainingsupportstaffrecommendoffice

Medacs health care is ok but the management need to seat up.

Not much to say they should increase their salary. And the management team need to seat up. And work this easy for the worker out there because they are this eyes of Medacs. And be fair of salary and statutory paid

Dangerous and not fit for purpose

Paid scape goats and horrendous management. Lies to Steakholders and inspections reflect it. Would never work in Social Care again after my experience with them.

Insights into Medacs Healthcare

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Enjoyed working with them

Nice company to work for.and I got on good with my work colleagues and my clients.but still waiting for more hours.plus we get paid weekly.and I always work with the same clients and less we need to cover for other workers.

Cons

Not much hours

Stepping stone

Senior compliance officer responsible for the Middle Eastern onboarding process for all Healthcare professionals Manager of junior compliance team Implementation of Middle Eastern licensing scheme seeking to obtain medical license to practice healthcare Ensuring the risk and compliance functions meet with countries regulatory obligations

Used to be a great company

Global Medics used to be a great employer. Since they have been bought by Medacs and became Medacs Global Group it has all gone downhill. Global Medacs has had to completely take on Medacs way of working. There is not much appreciation for the employee.

People at office are rude

Very stressful place, they don’t respect their employees and treat clients and workers just like numbers. Phone and email you when you are on holidays. Colleagues phoning you as late as 11pm.

Pros

Cons

All.

good

medacs is a good company with lots of opportunity Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate

Pleasant helpful staff

I have enjoyed my time with Medacs Healthcare and would work for them again. I would definitely recommend them and have done so on a number of occasions.

fun

Good place to work, organized staff. flexible and reliable. understanding and easy to reach, good team worker. lots of skills to gain and opportunity available to acquire

Pros

flexible

well run company

working for medacs was defantly an experance for myself as i had never done home to home care before. i defantly learned a bit while there, but found that i could not cope so well with working the hours i was.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medacs Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement