Medacs Healthcare
Happiness score is 56 out of 100
View all Medacs Healthcare reviews

Medacs Healthcare

Medacs Healthcare Employee Review

Brillant working experience witg Medacs mangement and supetvieor is fantastic. Every one has equal opportunties excellent enviroment around staff worth of try to work with medacs

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Medacs moneycare

I worked for them a little while back, I'm not going to lie, the job is stressful but I enjoyed what I did, helping people and their families. The management on the other hand were terrible. They would change shifts at the last minute, force you to work long hours and then threaten you if you refused. I had to quit due to other reasons but I doubt I would of stayed much longer.

Pros

PPE provided, work phone.

Cons

No travel costs, bad management, no care
Same role

Poor

Had a bad experience before I even went for the training day not professional at all constant ringing and texting when you’ve stated your busy!Spoke to me in a rude manor which put me off straight away glad I didn’t go through with the job! Avoid at all costs.

Pros

Cons

All of it
Same location

Good all round service

I can recommend this agency to most people in healthcare work. The work is varied and interesting and most shifts are available. The pay and conditions are good.

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

Best if you already have healthcare experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medacs Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement