MedGen

MedGen Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

worst management

the management is awful however, the team is a great team filled with young people. We worked very hard and helped each other whenever we could. Our management is ruthless and do not offer incentives for their employees.

Motivating and professional work place

No days are the same at Medgen! It is such a great workplace! Every member of staff is very helpful and friendly and the management is simply the best! There is a lot of support given between teams and not only, you can always talk openly and share ideas as they are listened and, most important, if you do your work with professionalism, you definitely build your path to success! There are incentives in place, staff parties and a lot of opportunities to become a better version of yourself every day!

Great company to work for. The harder you work the more opportunities come your way. The company actually care about their staff and take an interest!

Wonderful company to work for, can’t recommend it enough. Was at MedGen for over 2 years and enjoyed every minute of it. The management are superb, they take care of each staff personally, and treat you like human beings!Would definitely return in the future!

Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy

This has to be the worst job I ever had management don't know what their doing apart from HR was more or less verbally threatened by a member of management during a one to one you have no life working for medgen and they seem to have a thing about putting labels on people based on nationality and backgrounds that's all I will say about them other than that met some really good people in the company

Pros

Cons

Long hours no life

I dealt with shift filling them with nurses that were suitable. I learned a lot of sales skills that i have continued to use in my career. The management was poor in my opinion. I was unfairly dismissed due to a nurse lying about her compliance regardless, I learnt many transferable skills.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long Hours

The worst job experience ever

Working for medgen was horrible. The compliance & booking staffs are the worst. The management is incompetent and do not care for the staff. There is no job security, not staff support, they is no work. After all the ridiculous recruitment process, they promise you work but you’ll go for months with nothing. I honestly regret joining and I’m on my way to resigning.

Would never recommend

There’s no job security. If you have no family or friends this job is ideal for you as they don’t care about their employees well being. Lol GOOD LUCK

Pros

Home time

Cons

Management and HR

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedGen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MedGen with

MedGen reviews by location

Learn about MedGen in popular locations

• MedGen