MedGen

MedGen

MedGen Employee Review

Wonderful company to work for, can’t recommend it enough. Was at MedGen for over 2 years and enjoyed every minute of it. The management are superb, they take care of each staff personally, and treat you like human beings!Would definitely return in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great Company to work for

One of the fairest companies I have worked for. Hard work gets rewarded and noticed. Company that cares about their employees and goes the extra mile to help out where they can. Flexibility offered around home life.
Same roleSame location

worst management

the management is awful however, the team is a great team filled with young people. We worked very hard and helped each other whenever we could. Our management is ruthless and do not offer incentives for their employees.
Same location

Brilliant Place for Me

I have worked in the booking team for over two years and very happy with my job and the culture.Proud to play my part in the best nursing agency in the country.

Pros

Good commission and support

Cons

work one weekend in 4

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedGen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MedGen with

MedGen reviews by location

Learn about MedGen in popular locations

• MedGen
  • Great company to work for. The harder you work the more opportunities come your way. The company actually care about their staff and take an interest!