MedGen

MedGen

MedGen Employee Review

Motivating and professional work place

No days are the same at Medgen! It is such a great workplace! Every member of staff is very helpful and friendly and the management is simply the best! There is a lot of support given between teams and not only, you can always talk openly and share ideas as they are listened and, most important, if you do your work with professionalism, you definitely build your path to success! There are incentives in place, staff parties and a lot of opportunities to become a better version of yourself every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Brilliant Place for Me

I have worked in the booking team for over two years and very happy with my job and the culture.Proud to play my part in the best nursing agency in the country.

Pros

Good commission and support

Cons

work one weekend in 4

Dynamic Business

I have been with the company for almost three years and steadily risen through the ranks. Supportive and generous leadership if your attitude is good and you work well.Very lucky to have found this opportunity
Same location

Not the best place to work

Management are all related by either birth or marriage which makes it quite cliquey. No chance of progression and you have to wait 6 months before you start to earn commission. Basic pay is not very good either. Shift patterns are 12pm - 10pm or 1pm - 11pm.

Pros

Free fruit every Mondays

Cons

Terrible shift patterns and basic pay. Upper management are not nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedGen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MedGen with

MedGen reviews by location

Learn about MedGen in popular locations

• MedGen
  • Motivating and professional work place