MedGen

MedGen

MedGen Employee Review

I dealt with shift filling them with nurses that were suitable. I learned a lot of sales skills that i have continued to use in my career. The management was poor in my opinion. I was unfairly dismissed due to a nurse lying about her compliance regardless, I learnt many transferable skills.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long Hours

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy

This has to be the worst job I ever had management don't know what their doing apart from HR was more or less verbally threatened by a member of management during a one to one you have no life working for medgen and they seem to have a thing about putting labels on people based on nationality and backgrounds that's all I will say about them other than that met some really good people in the company

Pros

Cons

Long hours no life
Same roleSame location

Would never recommend

There’s no job security. If you have no family or friends this job is ideal for you as they don’t care about their employees well being. Lol GOOD LUCK

Pros

Home time

Cons

Management and HR
Same location

Brilliant Place for Me

I have worked in the booking team for over two years and very happy with my job and the culture.Proud to play my part in the best nursing agency in the country.

Pros

Good commission and support

Cons

work one weekend in 4

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedGen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MedGen with

MedGen reviews by location

Learn about MedGen in popular locations

• MedGen