MedGen

MedGen Reviews

worst management

the management is awful however, the team is a great team filled with young people. We worked very hard and helped each other whenever we could. Our management is ruthless and do not offer incentives for their employees.

Brilliant Place for Me

I have worked in the booking team for over two years and very happy with my job and the culture.Proud to play my part in the best nursing agency in the country.

Pros

Good commission and support

Cons

work one weekend in 4

Dynamic Business

I have been with the company for almost three years and steadily risen through the ranks. Supportive and generous leadership if your attitude is good and you work well.Very lucky to have found this opportunity

Not the best place to work

Management are all related by either birth or marriage which makes it quite cliquey. No chance of progression and you have to wait 6 months before you start to earn commission. Basic pay is not very good either. Shift patterns are 12pm - 10pm or 1pm - 11pm.

Pros

Free fruit every Mondays

Cons

Terrible shift patterns and basic pay. Upper management are not nice.

Great Company to work for

One of the fairest companies I have worked for. Hard work gets rewarded and noticed. Company that cares about their employees and goes the extra mile to help out where they can. Flexibility offered around home life.

Motivating and professional work place

No days are the same at Medgen! It is such a great workplace! Every member of staff is very helpful and friendly and the management is simply the best! There is a lot of support given between teams and not only, you can always talk openly and share ideas as they are listened and, most important, if you do your work with professionalism, you definitely build your path to success! There are incentives in place, staff parties and a lot of opportunities to become a better version of yourself every day!

Great company to work for. The harder you work the more opportunities come your way. The company actually care about their staff and take an interest!

Wonderful company to work for, can’t recommend it enough. Was at MedGen for over 2 years and enjoyed every minute of it. The management are superb, they take care of each staff personally, and treat you like human beings!Would definitely return in the future!

Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy

This has to be the worst job I ever had management don't know what their doing apart from HR was more or less verbally threatened by a member of management during a one to one you have no life working for medgen and they seem to have a thing about putting labels on people based on nationality and backgrounds that's all I will say about them other than that met some really good people in the company

Pros

Cons

Long hours no life

I dealt with shift filling them with nurses that were suitable. I learned a lot of sales skills that i have continued to use in my career. The management was poor in my opinion. I was unfairly dismissed due to a nurse lying about her compliance regardless, I learnt many transferable skills.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long Hours

The worst job experience ever

Working for medgen was horrible. The compliance & booking staffs are the worst. The management is incompetent and do not care for the staff. There is no job security, not staff support, they is no work. After all the ridiculous recruitment process, they promise you work but you’ll go for months with nothing. I honestly regret joining and I’m on my way to resigning.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MedGen?

Diretores justos, pacientes e muito humanos. Excelente de trabalhar.

Trabalhei nas 3 unidades da empresa, onde, a cultura adotada torna o ambiente de trabalho leve e agradável, seja em qual for a unidade. Diretores justos, pacientes, e muito humanos. Meritocracia.

Would never recommend

There’s no job security. If you have no family or friends this job is ideal for you as they don’t care about their employees well being. Lol GOOD LUCK

Pros

Home time

Cons

Management and HR

Muy Buena

Coordinadora Nacional del Proceso de Talento Humano, Reclutamiento y selección de personal, Procesos de ingreso y egresos, Procesos de Inducción, Elaboración de Documentos Legales, Manejo de Portales IESS, MRL, Evaluaciones de Desempeño, Desarrollo y Análisis de Indicadores, Capacitación y Desarrollo de personal, Elaboración de Instructivos, Coordinación de Actividades departamentales, Miembro del Comité Calidad, Miembro del Comité Paritario, Coordinadora Nacional del Proceso Administrativo de Talento Humano, Responsable de Auditorías Internas y Externas, Desarrollo Organizacional, Administración de Talento Humano en Unidades Médicas.

Pros

Ninguno

Cons

Ninguno

Schedule was the best

This is a great place for someone who needs flexibility. If you are a college student its also a perfect place to work. The facility is clean and in a safe area.

Pros

The flexible schedule

Cons

Slow paced

AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO BUENO

ADMINISTRACION DE ALMACEN, REPARTO DE MERCANCIA A SUCURSALES, ENTRADA DE MERCANCIA A SUCURSALES, REPARTO DE APOYOS DE MERCANCIAS A SUCURSALES, MANEJO DE INVENTARIOS, SUPERVISION DE TRABAJO DE COMPAÑEROS, MANEJO DE CAJA CHICA

Pros

AGINALDO MUY BAJO Y SUELDO

Cons

NO HAY PRESTACIONES

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedGen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MedGen with

Learn about MedGen in popular locations

• MedGen
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?