MedGen

MedGen

MedGen Employee Review

Wonderful company to work for, can’t recommend it enough. Was at MedGen for over 2 years and enjoyed every minute of it. The management are superb, they take care of each staff personally, and treat you like human beings!Would definitely return in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

worst management

the management is awful however, the team is a great team filled with young people. We worked very hard and helped each other whenever we could. Our management is ruthless and do not offer incentives for their employees.
Same location

Motivating and professional work place

No days are the same at Medgen! It is such a great workplace! Every member of staff is very helpful and friendly and the management is simply the best! There is a lot of support given between teams and not only, you can always talk openly and share ideas as they are listened and, most important, if you do your work with professionalism, you definitely build your path to success! There are incentives in place, staff parties and a lot of opportunities to become a better version of yourself every day!
Same location

Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy

This has to be the worst job I ever had management don't know what their doing apart from HR was more or less verbally threatened by a member of management during a one to one you have no life working for medgen and they seem to have a thing about putting labels on people based on nationality and backgrounds that's all I will say about them other than that met some really good people in the company

Pros

Cons

Long hours no life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedGen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MedGen with

MedGen reviews by location

Learn about MedGen in popular locations

• MedGen
  • Great company to work for. The harder you work the more opportunities come your way. The company actually care about their staff and take an interest!