Medical Network

Medical Network Employee Reviews

Ok

Ok lacked consistency and organization. Lack of communication between owner and management. No benefits, decent salary.

Na

busy work day always supervised lots of noise lots of write ups for things so minute long hours low pay rate bad management alot of pressure to finish work petty

Professional

Overall awesome company to work for. Always busy, but never stressful. People are awesome to work with and very supportive. Not one negative thing to say about this company.

Pros

Too many to list.

Cons

Productive and informative

Called and checked on diabetic patients to make sure they was satisfied with the services. I learned numerous of things from the products to the customer service side and also the ability to speak with doctors and nurses on a professional bases. My co workers was fun and wonderful. They made me feel like I was working in a family business. The hardest part of the job was making sure that everyone keep a spreadsheet of all the patients and doctors they contacted. The most enjoyable part was making patients happy, the perks of traveling and learning more of the medical side of things.

very Productive

company went out of business, co workers were the best. I learned a lot being employed at Medical Network

Productive and fast environment

Duties included but not limited to, understanding and diagnosing customers’ concerns, data entry, high volume inbound call handling.

very fun peaceful work place

get the mail confirm shipments thru ups payroll order office supplies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement