Medicspro

Medicspro Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews

Avoid / false representation

Family run, only the family and friends benefit. Unrealistic targets, no support, childish environment, full of gossip and backstabbing management. Long hours, no overtime, minimum wage, false impression. Huge turnover - weekly basis, and if you don’t hit a minimum amount of billing you’re out. Teams change every day. No stability. Don’t be fooled. Cut throat business.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Everything else

Good colleges , poor management

Very terribly run Management , who dont value their workers , and set impossible goals as a way to run you to the ground mentally . The CEO Is brilliant , however those under him , are complacent , and have no idea on how to run the company , Family members and close relations put in leadership position , with no right to be there

Pros

Brilliant colleagues

Cons

Terrible management

Insights into Medicspro

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

CeMAP stands for the Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice which is the UK financial industry recognised qualification that every mortgage adviser and consultant in the UK needs to pass in order to give advice to the public.

Not a place you want to work unless you wish to be treated like a child

I worked here as a recruitment consultant for about 18 months and hated most my time there. Manager makes you feel useless and you never know if your coming or going. She is very unprofessional and gives everyone anxiety. Best decision I ever made was to move on!

The worst Agency I’ve worked for by a mile

They were initially very good and timely in registration process from the West Midlands team, but early on the cracks started to appear #1 not paying nurses on time and when they did it would come in parts and you would have to beg for it #2 they would not let you know how much you got paid and if you got paid and for what shifts you got paid and finding out was a mission #3 noquestions allowed and if so they would cut you off.

Small company feel

Small company feel in both good and bad aspects. It feels like the owner is trying to hustle you out of money while encouraging you to hustle money from clients.

work

targets hardly achieved- anxiety of whether you are gonna eventually lose the job or not. friendly environment to work for though and good salary. you must really be passionate for targets and recruitment

Productive and realiable

I enjoy working with you guys. I do appreciate of your efforts of booking me to work with my availability and preferences. I do appreciate of your continued sending text messages of the available shift weekly. Sorting out my unpaid shift was so good and realiable staff who were doing my booking. My consultant was so amazing and very helpful. Calling medicspro was brilliant, staff from all the departments were friendly and helpful over the phone. I wish you more support and effective service to all your clients.

Feedback

Very nice consultants. Difficult to get in touch with nurse manager(s). Take too long to get feedback on issues requiring urgent attention, for example, issues that need resolving before a registrant can practice thereby impacting the registrant's life. It feels agency does not take seriously the role the agency has on taking on registrants on shifts when all of a sudden they can't be booked on the shifts.

excelent team

Did just a few shifts for MedicsPro but , as someone working only agency for the last 10 years, I can honestly say that they are a team of professionals. Shifts in advance, rate known before the shift, payment straight forward. Basically, everything what an agency nurse likes. Any problems, you ring, someone will answer and will try to help.

Pros

easy to contact

Cons

weekday rates

Very good and nice agency to work with they treat clients with respect

Very nice Agency. To work with The consultant are very nice and listening to people problems after work Solve problems of wages if there is any not just leave it for pay roll.

Agency

Agency shifts in A&E, not always available, not worried about staff but accruing shifts and not always paying promptly people seem nice but no loyalty

Brilliant Work Atmosphere

This company gave me the opportunity to further development myself while also providing a stimulating and encouraging atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medicspro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Medicspro with

Learn about Medicspro in popular locations

• Medicspro
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?