Medilink Nursing

Medilink Nursing Employee Reviews

My experience working with Medilink Nursing is something i will recommend to people any time any day. The staff are very polite and trained. Everything about them I love it.
I loved my time at medilink nursing. Only downfall was shifts could be very last minute. However if you ever had a serious issue with a home you had been sent to medilink would support you through this issue and keep you updated. Lovely staff aswell always happy on the phone.
Pros
Good pay, weekly pay
Cons
Last minute shifts
No support from the company,little information about a client. Most of the time last minute shifts. The staff of the communication center there English is the worst of the worst.
Lovely office staff...always polite and professional. They work hard to find you jobs and are also very understanding. Only left them to go back to education. Already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.
Pros
Polite friendly staff, good wage
Cons
Shifts sometimes gets cancelled but to be expected with all agency work
One of the best agencies around, always available when needed. Good rates of pay and friendly staff. Great company to work for and would recommend to anyone.
I cannot fault Medilink as an employer. Good rates of pay, you can travel as far as you want, it's not held against you if you turn down a shift. You basically give your availability every week and they will nearly always find you work. Medilink is the only company I work for but I've met others who work for Medilink as well as another job to top up their wages. The office staff are so helpful and very polite. Fantastic job.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
It can be daunting going into a Care Setting for the first time, you need to be confident!
The staff and management are very nice and easy to talk to. I always feel very comfortable and happy in my work environment. The pay is good also. I'm a very happy in this workplace.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Not always work
Very adaptable-has wide range of homes to work with however is not good as a none care driver at the moment. Excellent if you are a car driver and are able to travel wider form home. Customer service is excellent and a great team to be a part off.
Pros
Choice when offered
Cons
Not enough hours
I enjoy working in Mental Health settings as working with different professionals broadens my knowledge of the course I am studying.
Cons
Long days or nights
They have flexible working hours which makes it easy for me to do my school run.Good team working and very supportive management.
Pros
flexible working
Cons
sometimes less hours
Challenging, Good Management, Prompt payment of wages, Ive learnt a lot of new skills and techniques
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
long Hours
It is a temporal job, where I work in place each day. It is an agency job. It makes me a good team player as each day you work with different people in a different set up.
  1. Employee reviews