Medilink Nursing

Working at Medilink Nursing: 14 Medilink Nursing Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

Always treat with respect and made to feel as part of a team.

Always polite and let you know all details about jobs. Very helpful staff . Always let you know rate of pay. If you have a problem they will always listen and help.

Good Agency

A good agency providing ad hoc shifts. Decent hourly rate of pay. Uniform provided. Good pay rate for Bank Holidays. Get to work in various care homes and gain more experience.

Insights into Medilink Nursing

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

It was great working with Medilink. I will always work for them.

My experience working with Medilink Nursing is something i will recommend to people any time any day. The staff are very polite and trained. Everything about them I love it.

Lovely company

I loved my time at medilink nursing. Only downfall was shifts could be very last minute. However if you ever had a serious issue with a home you had been sent to medilink would support you through this issue and keep you updated. Lovely staff aswell always happy on the phone.

Pros

Good pay, weekly pay

Cons

Last minute shifts

No communication to the Staff

No support from the company,little information about a client. Most of the time last minute shifts. The staff of the communication center there English is the worst of the worst.

Very good agency

Lovely office staff...always polite and professional. They work hard to find you jobs and are also very understanding. Only left them to go back to education. Already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.

Pros

Polite friendly staff, good wage

Cons

Shifts sometimes gets cancelled but to be expected with all agency work

Excellent

One of the best agencies around, always available when needed. Good rates of pay and friendly staff. Great company to work for and would recommend to anyone.

Flexible

I cannot fault Medilink as an employer. Good rates of pay, you can travel as far as you want, it's not held against you if you turn down a shift. You basically give your availability every week and they will nearly always find you work. Medilink is the only company I work for but I've met others who work for Medilink as well as another job to top up their wages. The office staff are so helpful and very polite. Fantastic job.

Pros

Very flexible

Cons

It can be daunting going into a Care Setting for the first time, you need to be confident!

Productive and fun workplace

The staff and management are very nice and easy to talk to. I always feel very comfortable and happy in my work environment. The pay is good also. I'm a very happy in this workplace.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Not always work

Very adaptable-has wide range of homes to work with however is not good as a none care driver at the moment. Excellent if you are a car driver and are able to travel wider form home. Customer service is excellent and a great team to be a part off.

Pros

Choice when offered

Cons

Not enough hours

Productive enjoy workings as part of a team

I enjoy working in Mental Health settings as working with different professionals broadens my knowledge of the course I am studying.

Cons

Long days or nights

understanding team

They have flexible working hours which makes it easy for me to do my school run.Good team working and very supportive management.

Pros

flexible working

Cons

sometimes less hours

Productive and interesting

Challenging, Good Management, Prompt payment of wages, Ive learnt a lot of new skills and techniques

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

long Hours

hard work and essential

It is a temporal job, where I work in place each day. It is an agency job. It makes me a good team player as each day you work with different people in a different set up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medilink Nursing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement