Medinet

Medinet Reviews: Working at Medinet

United Kingdom11 reviews

Productive place to work

Great place to work, good team and support from management. Fast-paced environment with lots of room to learn and develop.Have to be very organised to keep on top of the workload.

Supportive professional company

Excellent professional company with opportunity to travel well supported Clinical governance and matrons make this a safe supported company to work for

Pros

Travel salary support

Insights into Medinet

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energising work tasks

Plenty of work available

The Covid catch-up has provided us with numerous work opportunities in all specialties. Could work seven days a week if you wanted. have to be willing to travel for work.

Pros

Excellent daily rate of pay and all accommodation and travel paid for.

Cons

Must be willing to travel if you want the work.

Just a number

Awful place to work - management treat staff like dirt and expect you to work all hours and give nothing back - make the job unbearable and have no support from management team

Not that great

No structure in place for development. Very reactive workplace culture to situations instead of proactive. No core sense of team work. No flexibility for childcare, No sick pay, low annual leave, no maternity leave. Avoid.

Fantastic organisation

I love working for Medinet. They really care bout the patients and staff. Have lovely modern offices with lots of great people to work with. Only downside is that they are very busy.

Pros

Good pay. Excellent support.

Cons

Really busy job.

Weekends with Medinet

I am an ODP and enjoy the flexibility Medinet can offer me around my fulltime role. Each weekend I work with Medinet I feel I work with an experienced team of nurses and doctors.

Pros

Good Renumeration

Cons

Sometimes travel on a Friday evening

Rewarding and Fantastic Development

I found working for Medinet really rewarding and had a great opportunity to work in different endoscopy departments in the UK. I felt I really improved my own skills constantly whilst being rewarded well financially and always felt part of a very welcoming team. Travelling wasn't an issue for me as everything was arranged by the company and I liked the variation of work.

Teams with high standards

Working to reduce waiting lists with a highly professional team can be really psychologically rewarding. The financial rewards are an added bonus. Travelling can be tiring but the planning is all done for you. All I have to do is make sure my bag is packed and follow the plan, no outlay for travel or hotel.

Pros

Travelling is booked for you

Cons

sometimes you have a long journey after work

Medinet - Fantastic Team Ethic

Fantastic company with stringent governance and compliance procedures for all registering staff which ensures I am comfortable in sending Medinet Consultants, Nurses and AHPs on contracts around the UK. Management team are open to ideas for development and all staff are focussed on seeing Medinet grow and continue to hold it's reputation in the in-sourcing field. Overall, I thoroughly enjoy working for Medinet and being part of a great team!

sporadic

Not a lot of work available.Cannot plan weekends in case you get a last minute shift. Travel can be long and a lot of delayed flights.Otherwise not too bad.

Pros

choose shifts

Cons

not reliable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medinet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Medinet with

Learn about Medinet in popular locations

• Medinet