MediTalent Ltd

MediTalent Ltd Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

Amazing company to work for that really takes care of their Staff!

Meditalent are a great company to work for they really take care of their staff and make them feel valued, they fully promote a good work life balance by supporting working mums and dads by accommodating school hours which was one of the reasons I joined the company. throughout my time I was and continue to be supported throughout my roles and feel I can approach all members of the team from management down at any point for advice and guidance. if your looking for career progression within recruitment this company will fully support you to grow within the business.

Pros

accommodate school hours and offer quarterly Staff Incentives and Monthly Office back Massages!

Cons

None!

Great work life balance

Wonderful work environment that also offer a great work life balance. Couldn't ask for better support on a daily bases and really enjoy working for MediTalent

Insights into MediTalent Ltd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun and calm workplace

This place is great! And it is friendly and a really nice environment to work at. Also you are shown clearly what to do during your training programme which helps with your confidence a lot!

Pros

Friendly

Cons

educational and productive

This company was a start up when i was first working for them, the atmosphere was fairly tense while the company was being set up and because of the nature of the company there was always an element of pressure. but i worked with good, experienced people and gained good admin experience.

Supports working parents

Great company, really supportive and flexible with working parents. Good working environment and friendly team. Career development and progression opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MediTalent Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MediTalent Ltd with

MediTalent Ltd reviews by location

Learn about MediTalent Ltd in popular locations

• MediTalent Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?